PDA

View Full Version : John Steward the new james bond in qualifying

turn 4 mad
18th August 2007, 18:19
John Steward was quickest today in qualifying for tomorrow with a flying lap of 36.007. colin white was 2nd with 36.235 and our #99 car with lee driving 3rd only 1000th of a second behind.

squirty
18th August 2007, 21:03
John Steward was quickest today in qualifying for tomorrow with a flying lap of 36.007. colin white was 2nd with 36.235 and our #99 car with lee driving 3rd only 1000th of a second behind.

Hey Gasman!! Even better still...less than a second between the top 8 cars. Yeah, it still hurts to be further down the grid but 36.9 for 8th???? Fingers crossed for sun tomorrow!

racing59
18th August 2007, 21:43
And I lead the V7 Trophy class again!

(fixed now, I hope!)

turn 4 mad
18th August 2007, 22:30
And I lead the V7 Trophy class again!

(fixed now, I hope!)

hey rob i thought you were flying a spitfire!

V8 FAN
21st August 2007, 18:08
All the V8 Trophy Guys were a real credit to the championship this weekend both on and off the track, my friends who were their for the 1st visit to Rockingham said "wow, what a fantastic venue and just listen to those V8's"!

All of us are really looking forward to September now, And Hey! it was even better to see you back where you belong, IN THOSE GARAGES!!!! ;)

quorky
21st August 2007, 19:25
[quote="V8 FAN"]All the V8 Trophy Guys were a real credit to the championship this weekend both on and off the track, my friends who were their for the 1st visit to Rockingham said "wow, what a fantastic venue and just listen to those V8's"!

All of us are really looking forward to September now, And Hey! it was even better to see you back where you belong, IN THOSE GARAGES!!!! ;) yet right we got bored of wet feet

LessThanSte
21st August 2007, 20:25
All the V8 Trophy Guys were a real credit to the championship this weekend both on and off the track, my friends who were their for the 1st visit to Rockingham said "wow, what a fantastic venue and just listen to those V8's"!

All of us are really looking forward to September now, And Hey! it was even better to see you back where you belong, IN THOSE GARAGES!!!! ;) yet right we got bored of wet feet

Similarly, i was with a friend who isnt a motorsport fan, but happened to be with me this weekend in cardiff and i wasnt going home to drop him off before rockingham.

He loved the venue and the trucks, thought they were a blast. He also enjoyed the V8's and said, quote 'i could see how it would be immense with a 20 car grid', though obviously with only 10 cars he much preferred the trucks!