PDA

View Full Version : another spotter needed

Pickup55
17th August 2007, 01:07
Just got in after a another late night this week putting truck together and found a message from my crew - not coming again this weekend so no spotter

Beginning to wonder whether it is all worth it

Any takers?

Thanks

Tony

turn 4 mad
17th August 2007, 08:25
Just got in after a another late night this week putting truck together and found a message from my crew - not coming again this weekend so no spotter

Beginning to wonder whether it is all worth it

Any takers?

Thanks

Tony

course its worth it, sounds like you should look for another crew or join up with another team, i.e. less of a risk of certain people not turning up.

Quarter Pounder
21st August 2007, 12:33
Well just to respond to the above, I wasnt actually going to be racing anymore at all due to personal things which Tony was aware of so I didnt even start this season, nothing against Tony but I had to get my priorities right such as my daughter which he understands, after speaking with Tony last night I have decided to come back full time as Crew Chief and I have contacted the team and they are all coming back with me, I wasnt aware until last night he was without a team or could have done something sooner as I have never let Tony down ever, all the team will be at Brands working hard again to get Tony racing...im back for good this time

Nick Brad
21st August 2007, 13:15
Welcome back to racing.

I hear you could be a father again, I guess congratulations are in order.

Quarter Pounder
21st August 2007, 13:19
A father !!!!! since when

Nick Brad
21st August 2007, 13:22
Since a few weeks ago, have you changed numbers recently? Becky's been trying to get in touch with you repeatedly.

Quarter Pounder
21st August 2007, 13:23
Send me her number

Nick Brad
21st August 2007, 13:28
PM sent. :D

Looks like it could be another SCSA fan/future driver in the making. :p

Nick Brad
21st August 2007, 16:12
Well just to respond to the above, I wasnt actually going to be racing anymore at all due to personal things which Tony was aware of so I didnt even start this season, nothing against Tony but I had to get my priorities right such as my daughter which he understands, after speaking with Tony last night I have decided to come back full time as Crew Chief and I have contacted the team and they are all coming back with me, I wasnt aware until last night he was without a team or could have done something sooner as I have never let Tony down ever, all the team will be at Brands working hard again to get Tony racing...im back for good this time

Strange how Tony was saying at the weekend he hadn't heard anything from you for a couple of months. Oh well, I hope you and the others do come back as Tony needs the support to keep on racing. If not, I shall consider double stinting for the last meeting if necessary to keep the #55 racing.

Abo
21st August 2007, 22:07
Since a few weeks ago, have you changed numbers recently? Becky's been trying to get in touch with you repeatedly.

:eek:

racing59
21st August 2007, 23:10
Strange how Tony was saying at the weekend he hadn't heard anything from you for a couple of months. Oh well, I hope you and the others do come back as Tony needs the support to keep on racing. If not, I shall consider double stinting for the last meeting if necessary to keep the #55 racing.

You have my blessing as always!

Tony, if you need any help with crew, I'm sure I can lend you one or two.

Rob.

Nick Brad
22nd August 2007, 19:01
A father !!!!! since when

It's official, you've gone and got my fiancee pregnant, proud of yourself?
Normally i'd not discuss things like this on an open forum, but I want to let everyone know the kind of person you are. Just for the record, he's told her to terminate it rather than face up to his responsibilities. Is it any wonder his own missus left him?

Nick Brad
22nd August 2007, 23:03
You have my blessing as always!

Tony, if you need any help with crew, I'm sure I can lend you one or two.

Rob.

Maybe we could look into the possiblity of setting up a team together, although that would be made simpler if you did a deal with Pete for his car + some cash in your hand, Tony, hint hint.