PDA

View Full Version : Month of the Year

RaikkonenRules
22nd December 2006, 11:41
Which month brought you the most sucees and joy this year?

Also which was the worst.

BeansBeansBeans
22nd December 2006, 11:47
May - Bad - I suffered a slipped disc and got sacked from my band

July - Good - My daughter was born, and I was invited to join a much, much better band, which was like being laid off by Grimsby then being signed by Chelsea.

Brown, Jon Brow
22nd December 2006, 13:08
May - Bad - I suffered a slipped disc and got sacked from my band

July - Good - My daughter was born, and I was invited to join a much, much better band, which was like being laid off by Grimsby then being signed by Chelsea.

I didn't know you played in MUSE?

June was the best, good weather and fun times with mates.

November was the worst, general depression.

jim mcglinchey
22nd December 2006, 13:41
December was actually the best because we worked hard all year without seeming to get anywhere what with slow payers and never ending jobs and things, but this month we got alot of money that we were owed, and life seems a bit easier.

pino
22nd December 2006, 13:49
October was the best, my sister got married and I had the chance to meet every member of our big family, but I enjoyed july as well, Italy won the World Cup :D

The worst ? November as usually :p :

RaikkonenRules
22nd December 2006, 13:52
I didn't know you played in MUSE?

June was the best, good weather and fun times with mates.

November was the worst, general depression.

Rock on June :D

June was the best, Year 10 exams had just ended, great weather, everyone all relaxed. :) And best of all their were rumours going around that one of the more likable girls in the school liked me but I supidley missed the chance to ask her out all because I didn't belive it as it was started by one of my friends who always comes out with crap like this. :( The moment passed and never came again. Looking back on to it now and it was all so ovious and that I was just too dumb to see it :dozey: Still fun wondering if it was true however.

Worst was December crap weather and everyone's miserable because of it. :mad:

Robinho
22nd December 2006, 18:34
May was the best - my Daughter was born, all the months since have been pretty special ad very different.

not sure of which was the worst month, but the months leading up to her birth were pretty hard going, especially when it seemed that she may be born early and could see my girlfriend suffering but having to wait as long as possible

Wim_Impreza
22nd December 2006, 18:51
February - the best, the rally season begon really.
July - the worst, it was much too hot and I broke my leg

jens
22nd December 2006, 19:34
Best - February - The Olympic Games. :D
Worst - May/June - Very busy period...

Hazell B
22nd December 2006, 19:44
May was by far the best for me. I stuck loads of stuff in an auction and it all made about triple the guide prices :D

April and November were both fairly cheesy. I had to have a horse put down in each of those months. On the other hand, they'd had great lives and we made the decision before they were in too much pain, so perhaps I should see it as a good/bad thing.

jso1985
22nd December 2006, 21:59
Best - June, the World Cup is that event that makes me happy no matter how is everything going

Worst - October, very busy month with crappy politics making me go angry

stevie_gerrard
22nd December 2006, 23:13
August the best- received results to get to University.

November the worst- the amount of coursework i had, and if you thought it was cold now, you wanted to be in Bristol on a november night, god that was cold :(

RaceFanStan
23rd December 2006, 03:11
March was really bad at our house, my wife's mother died ... :bigcry:
Now December has also went south as my father died a few days ago ... :bigcry:

I can't find any good monthes in this year.

CarlMetro
23rd December 2006, 05:10
March was really bad at our house, my wife's mother died ... :bigcry:
Now December has also went south as my father died a few days ago ... :bigcry:

I can't find any good monthes in this year.

Stan, I'm sorry to hear about your loss, you are in my thoughts.

Worst is either January - Getting a call at 3.30am from my stepmother to tell me that my father was in hospital after suffering a heart attack

or March - Departing a job after 7 months with company who had head-hunted me from my previous role and promised me the world, but never delivered.

Best was definately November - Two weeks in California, seeing my mum for the first time in almost 18 months and her seeing her Grandson celebrate his 2nd birthday :up: