PDA

View Full Version : Risto Mannisenmäki

AaPee89
14th August 2007, 01:31
Hello to all!

Firstly of all, I present me to all: my name is Pedro and I'm from Brazil. I'm a bigger fan of WRC, since 2006 I only watch or read about it (It believes, exists brazilians fans of the WRC, a few, but exists!). I learned much things of it and I consider myself a true fan of it.

Well, I discovered this forum about a year when I looking the rallybase.nl site (one of the best rally databases that I already see) and then, only today, I decided to made my register here.

So, I start my presence here with a request: if possible, someone knows how I can make contact with the ex-codriver of Tommi Mäkinen, the great Risto Mannisenmäki?

Personally, he's my fav co-driver ever (my big dream, hehe, is driving a rally with him co-drive me) and I would be happy if I can send some words to him. Would be possible help me in this?

Regards

P.S.: I heard that the great flying-finn Pentti Airikkala is registered here and is a constant visiter of here, it's true?

GigiGalliNo1
14th August 2007, 02:16
I heard that the great flying-finn Pentti Airikkala is registered here and is a constant visiter of here, it's true?

welcome! That is true! He's very nice! :)

Donney
14th August 2007, 10:23
Welcome, yep it's true pentti is our claim to fame ;) , but it seems he's been absent for a while.

WRCfan
16th August 2007, 14:00
Pentti hasn't disappeared, hes lurking in the darkness ready to strike at any time! (much like Chuck Norris).

turves
16th August 2007, 14:16
I never thought I'd hear Pentti compared with Chuck Norris

:ninja:

DonJippo
16th August 2007, 21:13
Hello to all!

So, I start my presence here with a request: if possible, someone knows how I can make contact with the ex-codriver of Tommi Mäkinen, the great Risto Mannisenmäki?

Risto is coaching promising Finnish rally drivers for our ASN so maybe if you send an email to AKK and ask how to get in touch with Risto...contact details for AKK over here http://www.akk-motorsport.fi/english/organisation/akkrycontacts/