PDA

View Full Version : 99 Car at the ICE Direct show

english4ever
13th August 2007, 18:02
The Revolution gang and our driver Lee O Keefe took the 99 car to the ICE Direct car show and sound off at Peterborough on Saturday and Sunday. There was plenty of people there, crazy people with enormous speakers in their cars, potential sponsors, angle grinding women and even a driver that had done quite a lot of racing was interested racing in the series. Overall a very good weekend! One guy had a Gas van look alike and when his sound system hit 165 db his front window popped clean out, and then complained cause he was only running 2 amps!! Thanks to the ICE Direct team for inviting us to a good show.

Tractor

english4ever
13th August 2007, 18:04

Nick Brad
13th August 2007, 19:21
Wish I'd known you would be there, I'm only half hr up the road and I'd have come along for sure. :rolleyes:

turn 4 mad
13th August 2007, 21:10

and this beutiful woman (who is single) invited our TRACTOR BOY ( who also is single ) to sleep in her room saturday night at the hotel,they went for an indian meal and back to the hotel to which he took up the offer-but not sleeping in the huge super kingsize bed in her room with her, he slept on her floor instead!!!!!!!!!!!! is this guy mad????
ANSWERS ON A STICKY NOTE AND STUCK ON TRACTORS HEAD SUNDAY IF YOU PLEASE.

Nick Brad
13th August 2007, 21:18
Tractor, you want to tell us something?

turn 4 mad
13th August 2007, 21:49
Tractor, you want to tell us something?

well, his music in his vauxhall corsa at the moment consists of scissor sisters, culture club and erasure. no more said!!

LessThanSte
13th August 2007, 21:57
Last time i checked, you dont sleep whilst doing that ;)

(though some girls claim they do!)

bravheart
13th August 2007, 22:42
and this beutiful woman (who is single) invited our TRACTOR BOY ( who also is single ) to sleep in her room saturday night at the hotel,they went for an indian meal and back to the hotel to which he took up the offer-but not sleeping in the huge super kingsize bed in her room with her, he slept on her floor instead!!!!!!!!!!!! is this guy mad????
ANSWERS ON A STICKY NOTE AND STUCK ON TRACTORS HEAD SUNDAY IF YOU PLEASE.

I will have to buy a few pack's of POST-ITS now then He! He!

Ps i bet he took loads of photos on his phone?

turn 4 mad
13th August 2007, 22:49
I will have to buy a few pack's of POST-ITS now then He! He!

Ps i bet he took loads of photos on his phone?

Ive got a nice pic of him in he back of a limo withsaid young lady across his lap minus all but 1 piece of clothing, talk about throw it on a plate!

turn 4 mad
13th August 2007, 22:50
and nearly forgot, she will be coming to the track this weekend and staying overnight!!

bravheart
13th August 2007, 23:09
and nearly forgot, she will be coming to the track this weekend and staying overnight!!

Oh remind Tractor to bring his pack of 10 'POST ITS' ..Self Sticky No Licky!

Chigley
13th August 2007, 23:45
Is this the same Tractor whose embarrassment at the TVR event is yet to be disclosed? :p

turn 4 mad
14th August 2007, 12:46
Is this the same Tractor whose embarrassment at the TVR event is yet to be disclosed? :p

no, no, that was kev the crew chief, god what sort of team do we have, 1 that needs instruction manuals when it comes to the opposite sex, and 1 that whilst driving the #99 - oh i cant say, its to imbarising!!!

english4ever
14th August 2007, 13:21
It wasn't me driving the 99 car at the TVR show it was out Crew Chief Kev and as for the girl in my room i was being a Gentleman maybe some people should try it some day!

Tiesse
14th August 2007, 13:33
It wasn't me driving the 99 car at the TVR show it was out Crew Chief Kev and as for the girl in my room i was being a Gentleman maybe some people should try it some day!

Maybe, given the evidence here, you ought to change your name to gayboy!

english4ever
14th August 2007, 13:40
I certainly am not Gay, She needed her sleep and didn't need a drunken tractorboy keeping her up! I was being a gentleman She'll be there sat and sun so ask her!

Nick Brad
14th August 2007, 17:18
Gentleman, you?

I reckon she had the woman's disease otherwise there's no way you'd have let such an opportunity pass you by. Others maybe, but not you. ;)

turn 4 mad
14th August 2007, 17:22
I certainly am not Gay, She needed her sleep and didn't need a drunken tractorboy keeping her up! I was being a gentleman She'll be there sat and sun so ask her!

A drunken tractorboy keeping her up-sure it wasnt a drunken tractorboy keeping IT up!

Chigley
14th August 2007, 21:05
You're all rotters, the poor bloke was only proving that chivalry is still alive in Britain. :p

racing59
14th August 2007, 22:34
In a Leslie Philips sort of way.... "I say. ding dong!"

kjb
15th August 2007, 06:36
In a Leslie Philips sort of way.... "I say. ding dong!"

tractor rent boy was mentioned by one of the said ladies!!!!!

english4ever
15th August 2007, 11:08
Stick to racing TVR'S baldy!!!!!

The12Dude
15th August 2007, 11:37
Now Now

We all know that the Tractor Boy is straight (not that it would be a problem if he were not!) but that he is probably a little unsecure of his leanings! ;)
... As the person who was (much to my own embarassment - sorry dude - how can I ever apologise enough!) responsible for him missing out on an evening in a hotel room accompanied by a 30 year old personal trainer ..... AND her 18 year old girlfriend at a party we attended recently :o ,
I can vouch for the fact that Tractor is a regular 'guy' who also amazingly has enough decency in him to sleep on the floor when a lady asks him to do so.
... And anyway ... he wouldnt two time his boyfriend - The Other Neil!

Nick Brad
15th August 2007, 11:55
I'm very interested in hearing the rest of that story!

If the dreaded wet stuff should appear, you'll have to tell me about it, alternatively if i can drag meself down to Holiday inn saturday night you can share all then. ;)

Welcome back to the forum btw, long time since ya posted last. :D

english4ever
15th August 2007, 13:30
AHHHHHHHH don't remind me of that party i still have lovely dreams about what could of happened that night!!! And the woman at the show said you and other neil looked happier together!!!

car 48
15th August 2007, 17:04
All the boys at Team Tor Trucks have come to the conclusion that this tractor was deffinatly built for fun in the mud!!!!!! :D

racing59
15th August 2007, 21:59
Welcome to the forum Team Tor Trucks!!

See you at the weekend.

car 48
16th August 2007, 06:56
Cheers,
lets hope the weather is kind to us for a full weekends racing.

english4ever
16th August 2007, 17:10
All the boys at Team Tor Trucks have come to the conclusion that this tractor was deffinatly built for fun in the mud!!!!!! :D

Well Pike my old friend, you have a nice story to don't ya mate??? Pike got cupped by a tranvestite whislt kissing it....... Ask Shane, Ted, Barry or any of the other Tor boys for more info!!

car 48
16th August 2007, 17:39
Now now tractor we all know that was just one of shanes very sick and very twisted wide ups! You can't use this to take the spot light off your lack of performance!

english4ever
16th August 2007, 22:26
According to Ted the Twirl man its true!! Sorry Pikey but you got cupped far and square!!

turn 4 mad
16th August 2007, 22:41
evening tony, anything you would like to add to this thread about our tractor boy? you should be in bed now mate, busy weekend ahead. see you tomorrow or sat. Andy.

Chigley
17th August 2007, 00:05
Yawn :(

turn 4 mad
19th August 2007, 23:07
well car 48 whats the verdict then, you've seen the goods, picked your chin up of the floor and sniffed around, isnt she 1st class!

car 48
20th August 2007, 06:53
She's a little beauty. She gets the Somerset seal of approval.

FRWW
20th August 2007, 11:51
no, no, that was kev the crew chief, god what sort of team do we have, 1 that needs instruction manuals when it comes to the opposite sex, and 1 that whilst driving the #99 - oh i cant say, its to imbarising!!!

What did Kev do ? - What've I missed ?!!!!

Fay x

turn 4 mad
20th August 2007, 13:42
What did Kev do ? - What've I missed ?!!!!

Fay x

you mean you never herd?
mr borland whilst displaying at rockingham was embarisingly over taken by a couple of tvr's and then lapped! chigley on the gantry found it most funny.