PDA

View Full Version : radical, lola, pilbeam, luchinni

bubster1982
13th August 2007, 10:45
is anyone supporting the smaller manufacture's this season. looks to me racing is like football, full of glory seekers. unless its audi, peugeot, porsche no one wants to know.

come on guys give them support. we wouldnt have a race if it wasnt for these guys making the effort. tell every one who you like on this post and why. teams drivers. mechanics ect. any funny stories. go for it

Erki
13th August 2007, 11:18
I like them. :) Without manufacturers like Lola, Courage, Pescarolo etc, there would be no sportscar racing. :) Long live semi-private teams. :up: :champion: I like them all. Rollcentre is cool. ;)

Sleeper
13th August 2007, 14:14
I'm a big fan of the "have-a-go-heros" of Rollcentre Racing, right back to when they ran a TVR Cerbera in British GT (with some succese for a self developed car against the Porsches). Love watching Barbosa put their Dallaras, Radical and now Pescarolo up at the front of the field.

Anyone running a Lola gets my support as well.

bubster1982
13th August 2007, 14:47
cool. thats good rollcentre have a good following. i used t work for martin short and pilbeam and now radical. thats why i root for these types of teams more

IMSAFAN1
13th August 2007, 20:43
The series needs to have more " Jim Downing" type teams. Small on budget but big on hearts. Anyone who can race a LOLA and be good has my vote. This is a good step in the right direction.

harvick#1
14th August 2007, 02:07
is anyone supporting the smaller manufacture's this season. looks to me racing is like football, full of glory seekers. unless its audi, peugeot, porsche no one wants to know.

come on guys give them support. we wouldnt have a race if it wasnt for these guys making the effort. tell every one who you like on this post and why. teams drivers. mechanics ect. any funny stories. go for it

I support everyone but Peugeot and Aston Martin :p :

but I root for the Porsches and Audis first, along with Saleen and Corvette, and of course... FERRARI :D

Aeronaut
14th August 2007, 03:10
I'm a fan of Horag Racing. I like that they race on both sides of the Atlantic during the season. I enjoyed seeing them at Petit Le Mans last year, looks like this year Theys and Lienhard will be back at Road Atlanta in a Maserati.
I'll be pulling for them to show well against the Corvettes.