PDA

View Full Version : Forum members get together

madphotog
12th August 2007, 14:58
Did read a few days ago about members getting together and putting a name to a face. Just a suggestion that if anyone would like to meet up at lunchtime Sunday (whenever that might be) at the Team Networking facilities based around the #31 car then you will immediately meet Earwig, Bravheart & Madphotog where all being well, coffee will be supplied. :mad: :cool:

Jordygirl
12th August 2007, 16:04
Just a suggestion that if anyone would like to meet up at lunchtime. :mad: :cool:

Lunchtime, what lunchtime. According to the provisional timetable we're on a diet on Sunday. Might be able to call in on you guys while the RS boys are playing at driving cars !!!!! Provided I'm not needed to dig them out of the gravel traps ! :laugh:

Speedworx
12th August 2007, 16:10
Cool. I hope to see you there.

Tiesse
12th August 2007, 18:28
Brian, we have met, I just didn't introduce myself properly. I was the one with the two kids, one of whom won the Duncan Gray hat in the raffle.

I shall pop down if time permits (on a tight schedule that Sunday!).

madphotog
12th August 2007, 19:04
Hi again, make sure you come and say hello and we shall do our best to get the kids in the car and give them a #31 car badge.

cheers

just_smile99
12th August 2007, 20:15
i'd love to meet up and finally put faces to names but it's likely ill be busy with the pickups too! otherwise i'd be there!!!

X

Reynard
12th August 2007, 22:13
Did read a few days ago about members getting together and putting a name to a face. Just a suggestion that if anyone would like to meet up at lunchtime Sunday (whenever that might be) at the Team Networking facilities based around the #31 car then you will immediately meet Earwig, Bravheart & Madphotog where all being well, coffee will be supplied. :mad: :cool:

What lunchbreak, Brian???? :s :(

EarWig
13th August 2007, 00:57
where all being well, coffee will be supplied. :mad: :cool:

Hey Brian

I`ll contribute £20.00 to the Air Ambulance charity if you'll serve the tea and coffee to all our friends on the forum in a maids outfit!

Should make the day go with a laugh (was going to say bang, but thought better of it) :laugh:
(I know where I can lay my hands on a nice little number for you and before anyone says anything - it isn't mine!)

Ray

R3ROK
13th August 2007, 06:36

Sounds good to me....see you then :)

madphotog
13th August 2007, 08:33
How did you know we have a maids outfit in the studio then Ray? Been looking at the girls portfolios again haven't we.

Much prefer the nurses outfit or Policewoman or even the schoolgirl, but regretfully Ray I will be making sure Duncan's sponsors have evrything they need in the suite so will be taking the gorgeous Kim over to "Entertain the troops".... can always ask Kirsty and Emma to dress up for you!

Tiesse
19th August 2007, 15:58
Unfortunately couldn't make it today!

Ryan was up all night being sick , so we are all tired today. I hope to meet in September (although I am only going to the Motorfest in September as I am going to see some NHL ice hockey in London on the Sunday of the next BRSCC meeting).

R3ROK
19th August 2007, 19:34
I hope Ryan is feeling a bit better now mate. Sorry you couldn't make it. I managed to find quite a few people today, Chigley, Abo, Madphotog, EarWig, Bravheart, NickBrad, Gavin Seager, Rob Crompton (Racing59) Reynard.......there might have been a couple more......I think Jordygirl was on T4 dancing to the music but no silly hat today!! The day was spoiled by not having the last PUT race but I'm sure there will be a thread started about that, so I'll wait to see what the facts are before I comment. Nice to finally meet a few forum members and special thanks to Duncan, Gavin and Rob for allowing me to interupt them during their lunch! See you next meeting
John

R3ROK
19th August 2007, 20:07
...forgot to mention Old Stock Nut...sorry mate!! nice to meet you!

Speedworx
19th August 2007, 20:28
I forgot about the meet up.

R3ROK
19th August 2007, 20:47
I forgot about the meet up.

Lol... :) never mind mate, maybe bump into you next time!

Jordygirl
19th August 2007, 20:55
......I think Jordygirl was on T4 dancing to the music but no silly hat today!!

Yes that was me dancing to the music down on T4, with Sticker Rub. (Decided to leave the silly hat at home, he's still sulking after the comments last meeting !) :wave:

racing59
19th August 2007, 22:14
I hope Ryan is feeling a bit better now mate. Sorry you couldn't make it. I managed to find quite a few people today, Chigley, Abo, Madphotog, EarWig, Bravheart, NickBrad, Gavin Seager, Rob Crompton (Racing59) Reynard.......there might have been a couple more......I think Jordygirl was on T4 dancing to the music but no silly hat today!! The day was spoiled by not having the last PUT race but I'm sure there will be a thread started about that, so I'll wait to see what the facts are before I comment. Nice to finally meet a few forum members and special thanks to Duncan, Gavin and Rob for allowing me to interupt them during their lunch! See you next meeting
John

Who's this Crompton bloke? does he make lightbulbs?

Ahh. Nice to meet you, and the others who battled the crowds!! Fab to see so many people there.

Rob (Compton - like the great English Cricketer Denis..)

R3ROK
19th August 2007, 22:25
Who's this Crompton bloke? does he make lightbulbs?

Ahh. Nice to meet you, and the others who battled the crowds!! Fab to see so many people there.

Rob (Compton - like the great English Cricketer Denis..)

Lol....sorry Rob.......slip of the finger ;) nice to meet you today!

theoffy
19th August 2007, 22:32
Thanks guys and ladies for a wondeful reception at car 31. It was nice to put a face to Duncan, Ray and Brian plus some of the others. The time you gave up to talk and show us around the cars was truly apprecaited.

I hope you get everything out of the sport you want because your efforts certainly deserve it, thanks

Gavin

bravheart
20th August 2007, 00:13
Thanks guys and ladies for a wondeful reception at car 31. It was nice to put a face to Duncan, Ray and Brian plus some of the others. The time you gave up to talk and show us around the cars was truly apprecaited.

I hope you get everything out of the sport you want because your efforts certainly deserve it, thanks

Gavin

It was great to meet so many of you today!

We had a fair share of problems this weekend, what with the clutch going just as i left the pit lane to start qualifying on Saturday, and Today, having to contend with a smoke filled cockpit for the second part of the 1st race and with no time to fix it! a second full race of the same + an engine oil temp that went off the gauge! We always managed to keep smilling.

Hope we managed to put a bit of a show on for you in the second race!, Ray was speaking with Shane after the second race, and Shane told Ray "if i had put my hand out of window, i could have touched Duncan's car as he came by me"

Lets hope we can put our car on the front row in Sept?

Sticker Rub
20th August 2007, 22:08
Yes that was me dancing to the music down on T4, with Sticker Rub. (Decided to leave the silly hat at home, he's still sulking after the comments last meeting !) :wave:

I'm not sulking, it was me that made some of the comments. Oh, I see what you mean... :)

Speedworx
20th August 2007, 22:30
Lol... :) never mind mate, maybe bump into you next time!

I'll be there in Sept.

However, I did meet up with some forum people over the weekend:

Duncan, Ray, Abo, Rob Hicks

#31 team was very friendly and accomodating on Saturday.