12th August 2007, 12:38
Team Networking Acquire 2nd Race Car

http://www.teamnetworking.co.uk/news.shtml

Regards
Ray

Tiesse
12th August 2007, 18:30
Good news, the more the merrier!

Just one question, who is the driver likely to be?

car20
12th August 2007, 19:55
can you not have it out for sunday :D if you have a driver or did i miss something :dozey: :dork:

EarWig
13th August 2007, 15:07
Hi all

Currently unable to advise who the driver is. :(

I can however tell you who it won't be. :)

Me!!
Brian Mad Photography
Mary, Mad Photography
Jo Gray
;)

Regards
Ray

Chigley
13th August 2007, 15:18
Would it be a driver from the past who is making a come back?

:p

Old Stock Nut
13th August 2007, 16:09

Ian

By the look of the last few attempts at getting past rookie testing, methinks it will have to be!

JovialJooles
13th August 2007, 18:55
Given Swanny is only 'round the corner, I suppose it could be him.

EarWig
14th August 2007, 00:55

Nice try Ian but it could just as easily be a driver from the future who isn't making a comeback - sorry couldn't resist it :)

On the other hand I cannot find where it says we have a driver and that the car was going out on track this weekend :confused:

The mystery deepens :)

Ray :s pin:

Old Stock Nut
14th August 2007, 13:15
Ray

I think it was the combination "on display this weekend" and the concept of an "Assault on the V8 championship" without a driver that had us confused!! Presumably the "Assault" could come next year.... and the car could be on view in the pits next week???

Funny old language, English, isn't it?

EarWig
14th August 2007, 18:10
Funny old language, English, isn't it?

Quite right :)

We hope to have the car in the pits this weekend and we are trying very hard to get the car on track, with a driver ;) , for the September meeting.

Regards
Ray

Stuart26
14th August 2007, 19:52
I'm hoping John Mickel is so attatched to the car that he wont let anyone but himself drive it.

Stuart

Chigley
14th August 2007, 21:15
Nice try Ian but it could just as easily be a driver from the future who isn't making a comeback - sorry couldn't resist it.

Well it was worth dangling a bit of bait to see if any tiddlers were hunger ;)

theoffy
15th August 2007, 20:03
Despite what is going on elsewhere, it is absolutely brilliant what you guys are doing with your team and gives hope that the series is bouncing back and soon evreyone will 'feel the force' of V8.

With those sponsor deals and the possibility of a third (please hold me up I feel dizzy) car I can only thank you for all the hard work you are doing.

Gavin

EarWig
16th August 2007, 08:13
Thank you for your kind words Gavin.

All the teams and supporters in the V8 Trophy series are doing their level best to improve the grid numbers.

Come down to the pits on Sunday and say hello!

Ray

theoffy
16th August 2007, 10:43
Thanks Ray, will certainly stick my head around the corner on Sunday and say hi. Been going to 'the rock' for four years and I think it is about time I got to know some faces.

Gavin