PDA

View Full Version : fpa

jimmylad
11th August 2007, 21:19
Just been to see the formula palmer audi cars at oulton park today. And while i was there i saw, johnathon palmer, come to see his son, and martin brundel, also there to see his son. But none of them won, in the end the win went to another family with motor sport links, stephan wilson. It was great to see a few of the stars. By the way is anyone going to the gold cup at oulton park on august bank holiday?

GridGirl
13th August 2007, 14:25
I was at Oulton too, with the RWS racing team. Qualified first in the TinTops in a class B car, out qualifying all the class A cars in the process. They then span at the first corner wheich left them last, passed the entire field to lead again, just about to pit and the engine went. Gutting, and not cheap to fix either.

jimmylad
13th August 2007, 21:52
where you there as their grid girl or just as a guest, do you go to oulton park much on your travels?

GridGirl
14th August 2007, 08:42
Just as a feind of the team. Well we got free tickets in exchange for taking photograpghs for them, its a small team so they dont have any pictures of the car on track other than in car video fottage.

jimmylad
16th August 2007, 21:34
Was this your first visit at oulton park, where did you watch the racing from, i was mainly at cascades on the outside of the corner. What car have they got?