PDA

View Full Version : Free fousto campaign (2)

Eki
21st December 2006, 23:44
OK, looks like fousto's in the dog house again. What's he done now?

race aficionado
22nd December 2006, 00:08
he let it all out - expressed his true feelings towards a fellow forumer that was annoying him and thus by expressing himself in his inimitable fousto-like fashion - decided to take a holiday brake from the forum. He times his vacations well.
He will be back fresh and rested.

Jaws
22nd December 2006, 00:14
Tis the season to be Crusty!
Tra La LaLa Laaaa La Laaaa La Laaaa

Let the Crusty ol' fart out, it's Christmas

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Daniel
22nd December 2006, 02:27
Christmas is a sad time to be banned! I should know too! :p

555-04Q2
22nd December 2006, 07:26
C'mon mods. Even fousto deserves to be around for Christmas :cheese:

janneppi
22nd December 2006, 08:51
If Monsieur Buttplug can't keep his urges in control, perhaps he should seek help, desktop rage is a problem that eats a person slowly until he becomes a freak that wont buy Microsoft products.

Daniel
22nd December 2006, 10:05
I think Janneppi has it right. If Fousto opened himself up to the loveliness and righteousness of Microsoft then he surely would be a happier man :)

RaikkonenRules
22nd December 2006, 11:31
What exactly did Fousto do?

Hazell B
22nd December 2006, 19:51
Yet more free fousto's? My version from last time's range still hasn't arrived, even though I'd sent postage for his delivery, and now he's already out of date? :confused:

Don't know (or care) what he did, but hope he'll be back soon :)

Drew
22nd December 2006, 19:56
The guy's a character, you've gotta give him that! :up:

Eki
22nd December 2006, 20:29
The guy's a character, you've gotta give him that! :up:
Exactly. This place would be duller without him.

race aficionado
22nd December 2006, 22:30
What exactly did Fousto do?

If I transcribed to you his eloquencies, I would be banned also, and unlike fousto, I don't live close to golf courses.

he's happy celebrating the holidays with his family now for sure.

. . . . . and playing golf.

:s mokin:

janneppi
23rd December 2006, 00:47
If it was about his reply to that Michael Bolton guy, it was a tad out of line. With all those personal attacks about his sexual preferences and all.

Azumanga Davo
23rd December 2006, 04:27
Maybe he has mate's rates with the kennel owner? ;)

CarlMetro
23rd December 2006, 05:00
Yet more free fousto's? My version from last time's range still hasn't arrived, even though I'd sent postage for his delivery, and now he's already out of date?

Seems like Fousto's are like computers, as soon as they are released they become obsolete :s

Drew
23rd December 2006, 15:09
Maybe he has mate's rates with the kennel owner? ;)

Just what kind of kennel are you talking about here? :eek:

Dazz9908
23rd December 2006, 15:27
Com'on Mods Let our Fousto Back.
Could have been all that bad.
If it was Properly well desreved.
Sin bin time over, Time to let him bacK
Bring Fousto home.

Daniel
23rd December 2006, 15:32
Seems like Fousto's are like computers, as soon as they are released they become obsolete :s
Only if you buy the wrong one.

veeten
23rd December 2006, 15:43
Only if you buy the wrong one.

or the ones with "Intel Inside" on them... :p :

BeansBeansBeans
23rd December 2006, 16:15
I don't care whether he is banned or not, but I find it odd how people rally round him like sycophants. He's not so much a fun guy if, for instance, you're homosexual, and have to read his homphobic bile in every second post. Nor is he fun if you're on the receiving end of one his absusive PMs.

Daniel
23rd December 2006, 18:02
or the ones with "Intel Inside" on them... :p :
The ones which say Pentium on them are generally a bad choice :)

If it says Core 2 Duo or Core 2 Quad then it's good. Tbh these are the only two CPU's your PC should have if you're buying a new PC.

Hazell B
23rd December 2006, 18:16
I don't care whether he is banned or not, but I find it odd how people rally round him like sycophants. He's not so much a fun guy if, for instance, you're homosexual, and have to read his homphobic bile in every second post. Nor is he fun if you're on the receiving end of one his absusive PMs.

Of course, you'd never be like that :mark:

The thread's for freeing him, not asking opinion of him.
Please don't get it shut down.

Eki
23rd December 2006, 18:47
Aren't you foustophobic then if you can't take that? I think those who just want onesided opinions on the forums and don't tolerate opposing views are sycophants of the political correct view themselves.