PDA

View Full Version : I think Vettel needs hair cut

kalasend
21st December 2006, 20:17
I am not sure if BMW's new marketing scheme is to put kids behind the wheels of their cars.

Anyhow, I just think Vettel needs some image makeover. I'm not against giving chances to young drivers at all. But Vettel absolutely does not make me want to buy a BMW. Neither do I think his image would work for Toyota or Honda, which I think generally targets younger audience.

agwiii
22nd December 2006, 01:01
Vettel! I think Bernie needs a hair cut! And so does Trump!

Sleeper
22nd December 2006, 02:07
Who gives a rats arse about what the driver looks like aslong as they do well.

W8&C
22nd December 2006, 02:08
Hair cut? Do you think that would make him faster? And do you think Schumacherīs nice chin convinced anyone to buy a Ferrari?

I donīt think that F1 is a beauty contest at all!

millencolin
22nd December 2006, 05:07
what are you talking about,... his hair is fine

Sleeper
22nd December 2006, 16:21
I wonder, considering I look like a metal head, would people say that I need a hair cut if I wasa driver?

jens
22nd December 2006, 18:10
I am not sure if BMW's new marketing scheme is to put kids behind the wheels of their cars.

Anyhow, I just think Vettel needs some image makeover. I'm not against giving chances to young drivers at all. But Vettel absolutely does not make me want to buy a BMW. Neither do I think his image would work for Toyota or Honda, which I think generally targets younger audience.

:laugh: :laugh:

That would be historical if haircut becomes an important issue in choosing drivers. :p :

And anyway - people are different. Maybe Vettel frightens you away from buying a BMW, but it doesn't mean it should have the same effect on everyone. :p :

kalasend
22nd December 2006, 20:19

That would be historical if haircut becomes an important issue in choosing drivers. :p :

And anyway - people are different. Maybe Vettel frightens you away from buying a BMW, but it doesn't mean it should have the same effect on everyone. :p :

No, I'm not saying BMW should not use him. My only feeling is this guy looks like a homeless dude, that's all.

Hey, I don't think I'm the only one here making fun of drivers. Why are you all against chinese people? <--- In case you're too blunt to get it, that was a joke too.

jso1985
22nd December 2006, 20:35

or the lack of it! Villeneuve would be 7 times WDC now :p :

Ranger
23rd December 2006, 00:08
Truth be told, he does need a haircut, probably for his own image, and not BMW's.

agwiii
23rd December 2006, 00:35
If Vettle needs a haircut, then think of the work removing all those piercings and tattoos from Tonio!

jso1985
23rd December 2006, 19:58
Vettel! I think Bernie needs a hair cut! And so does Trump!

Bernie = Bloody rich
Trump = Bloody rich

Vettel seems to be taking the correct road :p :

Alfa Fan
23rd December 2006, 20:03
Haha, constantly on this forum people moan about the homogenousness (is that a word?) of F1 drivers, and then when someone dares to be a bit different this is the result.

I might be a bit baised as my hairs much longer than even Vettels, but I don't see the problem with drivers appearing how they want to be, rather than some fake, marketing image?

agwiii
23rd December 2006, 20:04
Bernie = Bloody rich
Trump = Bloody rich

Vettel seems to be taking the correct road :p :

You could be onto something!

:up:

Brown, Jon Brow
23rd December 2006, 20:24
With hair!

Brown, Jon Brow
23rd December 2006, 20:24
Without hair

grassrootsracer
25th December 2006, 15:42
I think the long hair suits him. And does it even matter? For the record, he looks far better than the homeless folk around here.

Erki
25th December 2006, 19:15
When was that short hair shot made? That homeless dude looks much stronger. :eek: Must be the street fights. :D
Btw, the most bulletproof way of checking one's homelessness is to check his/her teeth, not hair.

ZzZzZz
26th December 2006, 03:11
We have scruffy lookin' dudes in jeans and t-shirts that drive around in expensive cars here in the Silicon Valley. They're called CEOs. (The clean cut guys in suits are called low-level employees.)

millencolin
27th December 2006, 15:24
if you think his hair is bad... YOU SHOULD SEE MINE!!!!!

agwiii
28th December 2006, 15:59
Hair cut or not to be, that is the question that consumes us until the start of racing!

Giuseppe F1
28th December 2006, 22:30
I cant believe the fascinating topic of Sebastians haircut has spilled onto a second page!!!

jso1985
28th December 2006, 22:59
Wonder if a guy with the hair of Side Show Bob could actually wear a helmet? :p :

millencolin
29th December 2006, 04:15
Wonder if a guy with the hair of Side Show Bob could actually wear a helmet? :p :

i can answer this question as my hair is near exact to sideshow bob's style... and the answer is YES! it also provides an extra layer of padding for when you have a spill

Roamy
29th December 2006, 08:30
I would be more worried about a set of balls. It is one thing to go fast in
practice and another to go fast in the race. screw the hair - no one cares
if you are fast - well if you are slow then get a haircut

agwiii
30th December 2006, 00:32
I cant believe the fascinating topic of Sebastians haircut has spilled onto a second page!!!

Well Giuseppe F1, it may not last. As they say, hair today and gone tomorrow. Just ask Andre Agassi!

eloyf1
30th December 2006, 22:44
He needs a manager like Briatore!!! Anyone knows where can I find Fisichella's and Alonso's photos taken in Billionaire Club??? XDDDDD

johnny shell
3rd January 2007, 15:51
I heard when he went in to apply for the job, he tucked his hair up under his hat.