PDA

View Full Version : Felipe or Kimi...?

hazza24
10th August 2007, 00:42
Ok, so if Ferrari can get both drivers on the podium in every one of the remaining races, who do you think would come out on top?

Personally, I'd love to see Massa take it :) it but you have to say that Kimi is looking the biggest treate to McLaren at the moment

jso1985
10th August 2007, 00:52
If they're fair the one who was in front.

On the final 2-3 races theo one ahead on points

hazza24
10th August 2007, 01:20
True true, but personally I'm not a fan of Kimi and whilst he can be fast he doesn't do much for F1 as a sport. Massa is a much bigger personaility......

Anyway, I'm sure McLaren and Ferrari have both thought bout the last 6 races and are thinking more on strategy rather than fairness....

markabilly
10th August 2007, 01:22
Ok, so if Ferrari can get both drivers on the podium in every one of the remaining races, who do you think would come out on top?

Personally, I'd love to see Massa take it :) it but you have to say that Kimi is looking the biggest treate to McLaren at the moment

LEWIS, of course

:beer:

Unless RD gets a better offer from his recycled one....gee that was so easy....and they would probably be right, without a doubt

jso1985
10th August 2007, 01:25
you're more boring than a scratched CD... :s nore: got anything new besides Koolaid, recycled drivers and F words?

markabilly
10th August 2007, 01:31
I will tell RD he needs to come up with something new that you are bored with his f words, recycled drivers and especially his Kool aid

555-04Q2
10th August 2007, 10:29
it but you have to say that Kimi is looking the biggest treate to McLaren at the moment

I think Mclaren are the biggest threat to Mclaren this season ;)

Shalafi
10th August 2007, 11:12
Kimi, of course. Since he has been comfortable with the car he has been most of the time quicker tham Massa, specially in race. But if Ferrari is good enough and weather will be dry, there is a fair chance to make plenty of 1-2-finishes. Ferraris racepace is that much better now than Macs.

markabilly
10th August 2007, 12:48
I think Mclaren are the biggest threat to Mclaren this season ;)

better hope Pino don't see this...you are off topic!! And deserve one penalty point

Now :beer:
and leave big mac aka Team Reunification alone

oopps I gues I am off-topic and also deserve one penalty point

LOL from LH to FA :beer:

Eki
10th August 2007, 19:21
True true, but personally I'm not a fan of Kimi and whilst he can be fast he doesn't do much for F1 as a sport. Massa is a much bigger personaility......

And what has Massa done? Recently Kimi attended a boat race in Finland disguised as a gorilla. I think that was funny:

http://www.iltalehti.fi/viihde/200707296407828_vi.shtml

http://www.iltalehti.fi/viihde/uusiuusiSP_410_vi.jpg

jens
10th August 2007, 20:24
Interesting situation. :p : Remember that about a year ago folks expected Kimi to beat Felipe by a similar margin as Michael managed to beat, so according to that the Finn should have at least a 20-30-point lead by now.

I think Massa's and Räikkönen's raw pace is quite similar and the situation between them in the points standings has changed after every race - largely due to problems. And what I have noticed - in the same way have changed people's opinions. Who has been in front, has been hailed as the winner. :p :

Interesting that this year only in Bahrain, USA and France both drivers have had a problemfree weekend - tells much about Ferrari's "consistency"... So therefore don't expect many such weekends to come.

Ian McC
10th August 2007, 21:27
Kimi has gotten to grips with the car, I can only see him getting faster.

leopard
13th August 2007, 05:47
Racing boat makes me feel better, driving with the bottle my only friend.
Massa can't do that, so my tip Kimi will finally be the top of Ferraris.

Kevincal
13th August 2007, 06:23
After that last race, it's hard to see Felipe making the podium the rest of the season! :O

wmcot
13th August 2007, 07:05
Either one will do just nicely!

Valve Bounce
13th August 2007, 08:37

Whoever is faster :p :

But we have to consider whether Ferrari are after the WDC (which may not be possible) or the WCC, in which case it doesn't matter which order they finish as long as the cars finish 1-2. It is very interesting that this points system which some claim was invented to help SchM or Ferrari, while others claim it was the opposite, is suddenly making it very difficult for Ferrari.

Ranger
13th August 2007, 10:22
Kimi. But it's not going to matter if Ferrari keep shooting themselves in the foot, because it will all be a lucky dip between the two.

Flat.tyres
13th August 2007, 12:18
kimi

F1MAN2007
13th August 2007, 12:23
I belive Kimmi will finish ahead of Massa at least at the end of this season.

Sleeper
13th August 2007, 13:07
Both Kimi and Massa go very well in Turky so I think the one that comes out on top there will likely stay as the stronger driver over the remaining races.