PDA

View Full Version : 4WD Nissan Primera German Touring Car 1994-1995 [An Appeal]

Sir Galahad
9th August 2007, 17:30
Does anyone have any images, details or info about a 4WD Nissan Primera that was run by Nissan Motorsport Europe in the 1994 or 1995 German Touring Car Championship.

It was scraped after 1 season I think, thats why it's so hard to find info. That and that it's backgroung is not well known.

Cheers,
Sir Galahad.

Sir Galahad
9th August 2007, 18:16
Does anyone have any images, details or info about a 4WD Nissan Primera that was run by Nissan Motorsport Europe in the 1994 or 1995 German Touring Car Championship.

It was scraped after 1 season I think, thats why it's so hard to find info. That and that it's backgroung is not well known.

Cheers,
Sir Galahad.

It was also driven by Ivan Capelli.

Drew
12th August 2007, 20:45
http://www.research-racing.de/dtm1-8.htm

Not exactly great pictures though :)

And I never knew Bartels was Stefi Graf's ex boyfriend! :eek:

Touring Car Spares
22nd September 2007, 09:08
Yes, the car came to the UK and was campaigned by Graham coomes , he won formula saloons with it in 2001 ( i think ) . the car now lives in scotland and is painted white , i keep a gearbox and diffs and as much hewland spares as they ever made for the car ! It was built by NME and used the first of the reverse head engines , it was a heavy car tho and not as quick as 2wd versions , damp weather conditions made it unstoppable tho .

Touring Car Spares
22nd September 2007, 09:09
i know