PDA

View Full Version : Mayfield Not Returning To BDR per SpeedTV

Jonesi
8th August 2007, 20:09
http://www.speedtv.com/articles/nextel/nascar/39302/

BTW His deal was for '07 plus 2 option years.

Lee Roy
8th August 2007, 20:47
I think Myafield is past his "sell by" date.

dwboogityfan
9th August 2007, 13:44
Its a shame for Jeremy but things just haven't worked out for him at BDR. As for the #36 next season I can see Davis promoting either Mike Skinner or Johnny Benson from the truck series or perhaps Joe Nemechek getting the ride.

blakebeatty
9th August 2007, 15:04
No loss here...

I would take Joe for this seat. The BDR Toyotas are clearly the crop of the Toyota field.

It's too bad that moron Tyler Walker had to snort his career away, because this would have been his big break

Mark in Oshawa
9th August 2007, 17:43
Bill Davis has the top team in Toyota really on a consistent basis, so this sucks for Mayfield. The guy just has rubbed a few people the wrong way at times and has dropped down. He started at Penske South, then down to Evernham, now BDR. What is next? Driving for Robby Gordon in a second car?

blakebeatty
9th August 2007, 20:48
Bill Davis has the top team in Toyota really on a consistent basis, so this sucks for Mayfield. The guy just has rubbed a few people the wrong way at times and has dropped down. He started at Penske South, then down to Evernham, now BDR. What is next? Driving for Robby Gordon in a second car?

perhaps he'll bump Marlin in the second Furniture Row!

Sparky1329
10th August 2007, 06:19
I think Myafield is past his "sell by" date.

I couldn't agree more.