21st December 2006, 17:08
Hey now, i've seen the Mr Bean episode, those thing are lethal. :D

Daniel
21st December 2006, 17:15
Why am I not surprised? :s
Because you are not the type to be easily surprised? :p

schmenke
21st December 2006, 17:17
I'm terribly disappointed with my irresponsible parents for allowing me to purchase rolls of "caps" for my toy gun when I was 8 years old :dozey: I would hazard a guess that a firearms permit is required to purchase them nowadays? :dozey:

J4MIE
21st December 2006, 18:34
Tesco had a product withdrawal recently on their Finest Crackers as they contained.... shock, horror...... two bangs!! And it might scare some people too much :s

Hazell B
21st December 2006, 19:36
On a similar theme, I was talking to somebody (who lacks the ability to think for herself, as youre about to discover) yesterday. She'd planned candles for her work's party, in an office above the shop she manages. Somebody had complained they were bound to make it stuffy as they 'use up all the air with their flames' :rolleyes:

She asked me "What can I use instead? Do they make flameless candles?"
"Yes" I replied "They're more commonly known as lightbulbs" :s

Just waiting for the staff to compain about crackers now ......

Drew
21st December 2006, 21:49
:laugh:

Danny boy, you're becoming the next Fred Bassett / Carlmetro! (with regards to news :p : )

Daniel
21st December 2006, 21:53
Carl I can handle. Fred a bit less so ;) :p

I'd have been more offended if you'd said I was becoming like fastbitch :p

Drew
21st December 2006, 22:03
I don't know too much about women, but when they give you a roof, food and a bit of loving, you give them some respect!

;)

Brown, Jon Brow
21st December 2006, 22:16
I think that you have to be 18years old to by paper lager than A5 in WHSmiths because it could be classed as a blade (papercuts). :rolleyes:

Daniel
21st December 2006, 23:10
I don't know too much about women, but when they give you a roof, food and a bit of loving, you give them some respect!

;)
I'm the one that gives the food! :p But I do give her respect anyway! :p