PDA

View Full Version : WRC on TV

Waldrons11
7th August 2007, 13:55
For those of you in the UK, I've just noticed this page on ITV's website. Quite handy for knowing whats on TV and when..

http://www.itv.com/Sport/wrc/default.html

PuddleJumper
8th August 2007, 10:44
Strange that they don't include coverage of Corsica in their schedule.

AndyRAC
8th August 2007, 14:17
Does it clash with the Rugby World Cup?

jonkka
9th August 2007, 07:34
Question to the finns in the forum. Since Eurosport won't be available on free analog channel after the 1st of September, the question is where can I see it in the future? So far I know that PLUS-TV will show it for 22,50 euros per month (stupid price if I only watch rally, as I do). Any other alternatives?

I know that in video thread there is this Stanis quy who keeps archive of rally videos but I'd like a reliable source.

WRCfan
9th August 2007, 08:00
That Stanis site no longer runs the WRC footage. I used to use him however anything ISC related has been removed from the site. Dare I say it's copyright things that have caught up with them. Living in Japan I no longer am able to watch WRC either... Its a real shame.

jonkka
9th August 2007, 08:39
Yeah, I noted that Stanis no longer had the Acropolis review I was able to find from there some weeks ago and feared that the long arm of law had caught up. -sob-

The question is, what do I do now? 270 euros annually for pay-tv gets me a basketful of season review DVD's.

Waldrons11
9th August 2007, 12:07
This Sunday could be interesting on ITV4 - WRC - Greatest Drivers, 6pm

I wander who they'll include??