PDA

View Full Version : So, I was expecting an announcement about Scott Speed's future . . .

keysersoze
6th August 2007, 16:23
. . . but haven't heard one yet. Any word? Speculations?

trumperZ06
6th August 2007, 16:32
;) Red Bull which is half owner of TR... has asked that Scott Speed withhold commenting about his release for a short time...

while they work out something for his future.

:rolleyes: IMO... Caning those two mis-managers..Burger & Tost... would be a good start !!!

seppefan
6th August 2007, 16:33
Seems that Toro Rosso have not released him which I find strange. I guess it is up to Red Bull and Scott was very polite about them when rubbishing Berger etc. Champcar maybe, NASCAR ?

luvracin
6th August 2007, 18:21
:rolleyes: IMO... Caning those two mis-managers..Burger & Tost... would be a good start !!!

Hmm, they replaced Speed with Vettel, apparently because of underperforming - even though the stats show he was outperforming Tonio. Vettel looked incredible in his race for BMW, yet in the TR he looked ordinary.

Gee Herrs Berger & Tost, maybe your car really does SUCK! Yep. Get rid of them instead and stop destroying young drivers careers....

markabilly
6th August 2007, 20:14

That was the answer......silence...as in nothing...swallowed by the abyss

Indeed the silence is deafening........ :eek:

How big is it now...asks Tonio

Garry Walker
6th August 2007, 21:09

He will probably start doing what he is most qualified for - driving cabs.

markabilly
6th August 2007, 21:18
Hmm, they replaced Speed with Vettel, apparently because of underperforming - even though the stats show he was outperforming Tonio. Vettel looked incredible in his race for BMW, yet in the TR he looked ordinary.

Gee Herrs Berger & Tost, maybe your car really does SUCK! Yep. Get rid of them instead and stop destroying young drivers careers....

Ordinary? I think not--ordinary would be running mid-field, not at the back of the field
But it was exactly what i predicted before Vettel was signed (as is Vettel that stupid--) and it was obivous what was to happen to a fine young talent......wasted....... :rolleyes:

(sorry this ended up in the wrong thread...dunno what happenned

CarlMetro
7th August 2007, 17:18
Future? What future? You mean he has one? :p :

JasonD
7th August 2007, 17:41
Future? What future? You mean he has one? :p :

Ya its called Champ Car. :rolleyes:

tsarcasm
7th August 2007, 18:42
scott speed has no talent; and from reading his interviews he's not the sharpest crayon in the box....

CarlMetro
8th August 2007, 10:27
Ya its called Champ Car. :rolleyes:

Oh, wrong forum then, this is for all things F1 :p :

markabilly
10th August 2007, 04:05
http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=32398
so now VL says.......

Waste of a potentially excellent driver and my suspicion better than SB, but we may NEVER really know

pits4me
11th August 2007, 02:11

The Bourdais part of the announcement has been made. Rumors at this weekends Road America event persist that Scott Speed could be with Newman Hass in 2008. There might be a 3rd car added for him in return for Bourdais' early release.

Roamy
11th August 2007, 05:26
I hope Scott get the Newman Haas ride but vasser or forsythe would work also

jso1985
11th August 2007, 21:13

but Champ Cars IS F1, sort of its basement or wherever you put oyur rejects :p :