PDA

View Full Version : so what did LH mean by telling RD "Go F...swivel"?

markabilly
5th August 2007, 22:12
is that some Brit thing between boys? or did he mean snivel? or "go f....(cry as in a baby) (sniffle)

According to The Times, Hamilton said: "Don't ever f****** do that to me again!"

Dennis replied with: "Don't ever f****** speak to me like that again!"

To which Hamilton said: "Go f****** swivel!"

F1MAN2007
5th August 2007, 22:30
Following his origine, It can't suprise me the language used by Lewis towards his boss. After 13 years under the wing of his boss or mentor, that is the perfect way to thank him!! Nice.

Mikeall
5th August 2007, 23:50
Following his origine, It can't suprise me the language used by Lewis towards his boss. After 13 years under the wing of his boss or mentor, that is the perfect way to thank him!! Nice.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=go+swivel Definition is closest.

Often accompanied by a middle finger gesture...

However I very much doubt this was actually said. I'm sure the official McLaren version will be quite acceptable unless it contrevenes Article 151c...

markabilly
5th August 2007, 23:59
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=go+swivel Definition is closest.

Often accompanied by a middle finger gesture...

However I very much doubt this was actually said. I'm sure the official McLaren version will be quite acceptable unless it contrevenes Article 151c...

Thanks

Gee that is a most interesting visual of RD...spinning round.....see this is better than pro wesrtlin and even Nastycar, why even the deeep south don' allow that kinda talk in the pits to one's boss...Tony Stewart must be very jealous just wishing he could pop off like that, but everytime he does anything close (and I do not think he has ever been quite that well, blunt, crude, strong or whatever), he gets fined and points deducted....

wmcot
6th August 2007, 08:21
I think Ron's little boy, LH, is beginning to grow up and see the world without his McLaren blinders on...

Iain
6th August 2007, 14:28
Do people actually still use that phrase in the 21st century? :confused:

BDunnell
6th August 2007, 14:33
Do people actually still use that phrase in the 21st century? :confused:

They seem to.

I think he should have called him a popinjay — by far my favourite old insult.

BeansBeansBeans
6th August 2007, 19:42
They seem to.

I think he should have called him a popinjay — by far my favourite old insult.

I thought it was quite quaint! A bit of an old school insult really.

What's next?

LH: Ron?
RD: What?
LH: Smells

Flat.tyres
7th August 2007, 14:06
im just amazed that people find this strange. if you think this is bad, then youve heard nothing :laugh:

F1MAN2007
7th August 2007, 15:17
im just amazed that people find this strange. if you think this is bad, then youve heard nothing :laugh:

Haaaaa!!! That is the way of communication between Mclaren boys?!! :rotflmao:

Flat.tyres
7th August 2007, 15:21
Haaaaa!!! That is the way of communication between Mclaren boys?!! :rotflmao:

every team in every formula of motorsport from F1 to banger racing. I remember one year, Mansell going absolutely ape. some of the things said there would turn a polor bears dick blue.

F1MAN2007
7th August 2007, 15:26
every team in every formula of motorsport from F1 to banger racing. I remember one year, Mansell going absolutely ape. some of the things said there would turn a polor bears dick blue.

So RD was angry because of FA's action blocking Lewis not the other way round?! :D

Flat.tyres
7th August 2007, 15:39
So RD was angry because of FA's action blocking Lewis not the other way round?! :D

I dont understand :confused:

I think Ron has been through it this weekend. Lewis was stupid for what he did but I think Alonso was responsible for the delay and not Ron but Ron would have not wanted to escerlate the animosity between the two. apparently, Alonso is refusing to speak to Lewis at the moment and avoids him.

I dont think that Alonso will hang around next year if he gets b*tch slapped by a Rookie :D his ego wouldnt let him :)

F1MAN2007
7th August 2007, 15:50
I dont understand :confused:

I think Ron has been through it this weekend. Lewis was stupid for what he did but I think Alonso was responsible for the delay and not Ron but Ron would have not wanted to escerlate the animosity between the two. apparently, Alonso is refusing to speak to Lewis at the moment and avoids him.

I dont think that Alonso will hang around next year if he gets b*tch slapped by a Rookie :D his ego wouldnt let him :)

Already he has got a green light to jump ship and leaving brits doing their business on their own!! :D

Hendersen
7th August 2007, 15:51
Oh yes, Mansell. There seems to be a pattern with British drivers. They are all a bunch of whiny children and they are grossly overrated and overprotect by a despicable jingoistic media.

Fallingwater
7th August 2007, 15:52
He will probably leave even if he eventually beats the rookie (who is a meagre 7 points in front considering most his races have been uneventful).
He had never asked for a #1 status in the team, just equal treatment. And you saw the things he was forced to do on Saturday to ensure that.

Flat.tyres
7th August 2007, 15:53
Oh yes, Mansell. There seems to be a pattern with British drivers. They are all a bunch of whiny children and they are grossly overrated and overprotect by a despicable jingoistic media.

Hi DH, you still here? shouldnt you get back home for your tea before momma spanks your behind?

555-04Q2
7th August 2007, 16:00

Yeah! Montoya was king of the slagging pile :laugh: