PDA

View Full Version : Also Fisico punished

Mauri A
5th August 2007, 10:36
Fisichella will start 13th. He got a penalty blocking Yamamoto in Q1.

Ian McC
5th August 2007, 11:17
Not surprised, just surprised how long it took then to decide, I guess the stewards have been a little busy with a certain other matter ;)

ATF
5th August 2007, 11:25
Did no-one else see he had just the same problem in front of him with that Toro Rosso (Liuzzi?) - he had to slow down and compromise starting his fast lap just as much as Yamamoto was compromised?!

Valve Bounce
5th August 2007, 12:34
Did no-one else see he had just the same problem in front of him with that Toro Rosso (Liuzzi?) - he had to slow down and compromise starting his fast lap just as much as Yamamoto was compromised?!

I just watched quals on teh tape amd my answer is NO!! he definitely slowed down and blocked poor Yama, although it would not have made any difference to Yama's satr possie. I would not be surprised if Yama starts from the pit lane, in fact.

Dave B
5th August 2007, 12:53
What about poor old DC? By rights he should have been in the 3rd qualifying session. Ok, chances are he wouldn't have improved much from P10, but we'll never know. Hey ho.

VkmSpouge
5th August 2007, 17:29
A good decision to penalise Fisichella for holding up Yamamoto.

Schnell
5th August 2007, 18:43
...And so he should be again after punting Ant' out the race!

Ian McC
5th August 2007, 18:46
...And so he should be again after punting Ant' out the race!

Hmm, not really sure, that may have just been a racing incident.

VkmSpouge
5th August 2007, 18:49
I think that was a racing incident, a shame for Davidson.

Mikeall
6th August 2007, 00:01
It was a racing incident but it was totally unneccesary and surely avoidable. Both looked equally guilty but they just seemed to crash into each other for no real reason.