PDA

View Full Version : A Big thanks

BT 96
30th July 2007, 10:13
A big thanks to every body who help make it possible for BTC to make it to race 3, after all the damage from race 2 as well,

Thank you all very much,

BT

tisme
30th July 2007, 19:24
I think the biggest thanks should go to you at BTC Racing...

Great work guys... and no reoccurring engine problems...

Can we look forward to two cars at Brands???

Alfa Fan
30th July 2007, 20:02
If they can find another driver, then maybe! However I would think its likely they'll see out the season concentrating on one car. Leason won't be back, so maybe Dowling for the 2nd car if it returns?

Les
30th July 2007, 22:11
Great work guys... and no reoccurring engine problems...

A big hole on Saturday I believe.

VXRDartford
30th July 2007, 23:21
It was great to see the car out for the third race.

I did find it funny when the circuit commentator advised all black lexus owners to check to see if the cars were still in one piece!!

Adam Bollons
31st July 2007, 20:39
Brilliant work by all involved to get the car out, it looked in a big mess and that was before Richard Marsh hit it!

I am really impressed with BTC Racing and how they get so much speed out of the Lexus, they are a great little team and Chris Stockton is one hell of a driver, I'd like to see him in a front running car.

Red200
31st July 2007, 22:37
Thanks for the comments and support

But nobody should under estimate BT's comittment to ensure the Lexus move forward each round and especially when faced with the carnage on car 43 on Sunday for rising to the challenge :s mash: & :s panner: to make the 3rd race.

ATF
1st August 2007, 15:25
Read in MN today that BTC Racing are building 2 brand new Lexus' for 2008 (is there a new model IS200?) for Stockton and another driver. They've spoken to Lexus and are having the body shells delivered in about 3 weeks!

BT 96
1st August 2007, 18:28
I would like to thank all our supporters for your encouragement and kind words over the weekend, we are trying to improve the car and its getting better all the time, we are developing the car and the engines ourselfs ,so lets hope we can get a result before the end of the season for all our supporters.