PDA

View Full Version : Best Kart Racer I ever seen

OpenWheelFan22
27th July 2007, 18:08
I have been around karting for more than thirty years. What I seen at the WKA National Race last weekend was unbelievable. I have seen many good Kart Racers over the years but I saw a kid with skills and talent that I have never seen before.

He was the talk of the entire race, everyone was referring to him as the kid in the white racing suit. When his races came up the pits emptied, because everyone there was on the fence to watch. The fans were cheering every pass he made, it was unbelievable for a Kart race. His races were the kind you cant miss. His command of his kart was incredible. He was so much faster everywhere on the track that it was almost unfair what he did and it didnt matter which class he was racing. I, like everyone else should be keeping an eye on this young man. His name is Casey Neal and I believe we should be hearing much more about him in the future.

CCFanatic
27th July 2007, 21:13
I have been around karting for more than thirty years. What I seen at the WKA National Race last weekend was unbelievable. I have seen many good Kart Racers over the years but I saw a kid with skills and talent that I have never seen before.

He was the talk of the entire race, everyone was referring to him as the kid in the white racing suit. When his races came up the pits emptied, because everyone there was on the fence to watch. The fans were cheering every pass he made, it was unbelievable for a Kart race. His races were the kind you cant miss. His command of his kart was incredible. He was so much faster everywhere on the track that it was almost unfair what he did and it didnt matter which class he was racing. I, like everyone else should be keeping an eye on this young man. His name is Casey Neal and I believe we should be hearing much more about him in the future.

Not to let you down, but about two, three years ago he was one of the hot guys to have. He was runner up in the Red Bull Driver Search, then went to Star Mazda, but only lasted the first race at Sebring, because he crashed the car and the money he spent to race went to repair the car. Before that he did the Skip Barber National Championship with some results. Then he did an CCAtlantics race with Gelles Racing and did not do to well. And he has also done some stock car racing. He wnet back to karts because he was unable to impress with his first apperance with open wheel. I have met him and he is a cool guy. Smart, level headed.

OpenWheelFan22
28th July 2007, 14:56
Well I dont know that much about his history but what I saw in Pittsburg last week was an awesome display of racing ability. I have never seen anyone do what he can do ever. I do understand that he comes from a poor family and they dont have the money to race on, he told me that. I think this is a big part of the problem in Open Wheel Racing today. The boys with talent never seem to be the ones that have the checks.

I just did a google on him and watched that sebring race on you tube. Seems he started the race third and was taken out by an over zealous racing competitor. Didnt look like it was his fault at all. Says he was the Red Bull Driver Search Winner not the runner-up according to Danny Sullivan.

None the less he seems to have loads of talent but no money, it is a shame though.

He is a real nice down to earth kinda guy too from what I got chatting with him for just a few minutes.

It is kids like this that need to brought into the Atlantics and IPS instead of the usuall crop of no talent but my dad has thick check book - can I race kids.

JMO