PDA

View Full Version : Bad Times

briggs'mechanic
27th July 2007, 11:07
Title Says It All

deadsquirrel
27th July 2007, 13:57
Hope you get the PuT fixed for August - he took (at least) a big hit up the rear, from the damage we found, and I presume there's more, but without knowing what happened it's hard to tell - did you find the owner of the front grill that was firmly attached to the back of your truck?

hicksy
27th July 2007, 14:07
Hope you get the PuT fixed for August - he took (at least) a big hit up the rear, from the damage we found, and I presume there's more, but without knowing what happened it's hard to tell - did you find the owner of the front grill that was firmly attached to the back of your truck?

Yes, the owner of the grill came and collected it back. Lots of damage to the truck but should be back together in time for August.

SteveA
27th July 2007, 14:25
It'll buff out ;)

motorman
27th July 2007, 16:42
looks like you got a lot of work to do, but im sure you can handle it, a couple of tins and your have it sorted, see you in august??

Speedworx
27th July 2007, 23:46
Felt sorry for Dave last weekend. Hope to see him have good races in August so I can take some pics of his truck on the track and not on a recovery truck.

briggs'mechanic
28th July 2007, 10:51
The Chassis has gone to SHP today (sat) we're hoping to have it back by next weekend, we'll have her built and ready for the august meet no problem.

SG

Reynard
28th July 2007, 12:09
The Chassis has gone to SHP today (sat) we're hoping to have it back by next weekend, we'll have her built and ready for the august meet no problem.

SG

Ooooh, Sonny's just up the road from me - am sure I'll bump into the truck at some point. (Not literally, I hope...)

Best of luck for getting it all fettled for the next meeting. Incident happened out of my line of sight but judging by the poor truck, looked like a biggie. Hope Briggsy's not feeling too bruised.

briggs'mechanic
6th August 2007, 11:54
She's back, been sprayed we're in the process of rebuilding. See you all at the rock!!

just_smile99
6th August 2007, 17:33
glad to hear your gonna be back!!!

X

briggs'mechanic
15th August 2007, 18:55
Job done!!

Speedworx
15th August 2007, 19:02
I'll be down to your garage sunday to take some pics.

FBanfi
16th August 2007, 15:53
Let's hope there are no battery overheating problems with that truck (cue: sponsored by Nokia)