PDA

View Full Version : new here

jimmylad
26th July 2007, 21:02
hi guys, im new to this forum milarky so here goes. I live in the northwest of england, so only usually go to the oulton park btcc. I have loved all 3 meetings so far, some where a bit wet but hey thats the uk for you. I thought one of the best new additions this year was the vauxhall owers lounge, will is great for me seen as i am a vauxhall owner. What is everones fave bit, and which is your local cuirciut. thanks.

Captain VXR
27th July 2007, 10:44
My local circuit's Thruxton and my fave bit is the grassy banks which are good for viewing

Brown, Jon Brow
27th July 2007, 11:26
Welcome to the forum jimmy :wave:

My local is Oulton as well :up: The view from clay hill is superb.

Hazell B
27th July 2007, 20:06
Hi there :wave:

No idea which is the nearest exactly, but Croft, Oulton and Snet are all about equal at 100 miles from me.

jimmylad
27th July 2007, 20:23
what r peoples faveourite views at oulton, mine is looking over cascades from the top of the hill as, you can see from there part way down lakeside and also see hizzys chicane.

Pedalpusher
27th July 2007, 21:38
Hi Jimmy.

My local circuit is Brands Hatch and my favourite place to view from is Clearways. You get a great view of the cars through the left right flick of Surtees :D

WSRfan82
29th July 2007, 13:41
welcome to forum jimmy

my local is oulton park but ive also been to croft

BeansBeansBeans
29th July 2007, 16:22
Hi Jimmy

My local circuit growing up was also Oulton Park, and my favourite spot was up at Knickerbrook, where you can see a fair bit of the circuit.

My current local circuit is Croft, and having driven it, I must say my favourite part is the thrilling Jim Clark Esses. However, you can't spectate there, so I'll nominate the banking at the complex.

jimmylad
29th July 2007, 19:33
where abouts is croft people, beacause some family is contemplating the superbikes there.

BeansBeansBeans
29th July 2007, 21:19
where abouts is croft people, beacause some family is contemplating the superbikes there.

It is in North Yorkshire. Near Richmond.

Allyc85
30th July 2007, 16:29
:) welcome to the site mate. My local circuit is Thruxton which is great this year
:D