PDA

View Full Version : Forum On the Blink Again?

Valve Bounce
26th July 2007, 13:43
Has the Forum been on the blink again? I couldn't log on for quite awhile today.

pino
26th July 2007, 13:59
Unfortunatelly we had some Database problems, it should be ok now, sorry for the inconvenience :(

Valve Bounce
26th July 2007, 14:04
THat's OK pino. I was hyperventilating all afternoon and this evening, but I'm OK now. :(

tinchote
27th July 2007, 09:42
Unfortunatelly we had some Database problems, it should be ok now, sorry for the inconvenience :(

It took a while! Thank God the abstinence syndrome is gone now ;) :p :

Donney
27th July 2007, 10:31
It's giving me problems today logging from google but if I log through rallybase there's no problem whatsoever.

Funny.

Valve Bounce
27th July 2007, 11:22
It's giving me problems today logging from google but if I log through rallybase there's no problem whatsoever.

Funny.

Why don't you just bookmark the page on your browser?

tinchote
28th July 2007, 09:36

Funny.

That could very well be Google: these days the search engines don't give you a "clean" link, but rather a link that first goes through their site.

Donney
28th July 2007, 11:22
Why don't you just bookmark the page on your browser?

Oh no problems there, when I'm on my computer, but at work it's a different story.

That could very well be Google: these days the search engines don't give you a "clean" link, but rather a link that first goes through their site.

I didn't think of that possibility. :up: