PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Tannat!!!!!

Brown, Jon Brow
25th July 2007, 23:33
:up:

:beer:

Happy birthday to the fastest American...........................

....................sometimes ;)

harvick#1
26th July 2007, 00:55
sometimes indeed :p :

happy B-day mate :beer:

tannat
26th July 2007, 04:51
Cheers guys :up:

Frustrating myself as much as possible by not being able to complete TOCA 2 on the Expert level. I'm about to win the driver's championship in a Honda (James Thompson has let me down as a teammate, so no manufacturer's title is possible), but I can't stay on the track for the final rounds (Oulton Park, Foster's layout, storm conditions). The track is TOO narrow, the other driver's TOO abrasive, and steering with the wingpad is an exercise in frustration....

Got a nice bottle of dark rum, though... :beer:

Brown, Jon Brow
26th July 2007, 13:55
Cheers guys :up:

Frustrating myself as much as possible by not being able to complete TOCA 2 on the Expert level. I'm about to win the driver's championship in a Honda (James Thompson has let me down as a teammate, so no manufacturer's title is possible), but I can't stay on the track for the final rounds (Oulton Park, Foster's layout, storm conditions). The track is TOO narrow, the other driver's TOO abrasive, and steering with the wingpad is an exercise in frustration....

Got a nice bottle of dark rum, though... :beer:

I remember doing that on Toca 2. Just try and get a points finish in the sprint and then the feature is quite easy to win as it gets wetter and the A.I go extremely slow ;)

real_illusions
26th July 2007, 14:36
happy birthday old git!

toca 2 expert...been a while since i've done that. I remember winning it in the nissan..after a number of attempts.

Have a fun day..dont get too drunk

:)

Adam Sloma
26th July 2007, 18:06
Happy birthday Tannat!

:beer: :beer: :beer:

tannat
26th July 2007, 22:34
I remember doing that on Toca 2. Just try and get a points finish in the sprint and then the feature is quite easy to win as it gets wetter and the A.I go extremely slow ;)

Won the sprint :D and did horrible in the enduro :(

But didn't realize there were two final rounds beyond O.P.

I swept both rounds at Silverstone, and took 1st in drivers championship

:champion:

jso1985
28th July 2007, 20:11
Happy belated birthday :beer: