PDA

View Full Version : Games Announcement

RaceFanStan
24th July 2007, 17:46
1st, MD24 & harvick#1
THANK YOU Very Much for your help during my absense & while I recovered.

2nd, I’m up to about 95% & I can function much better, still stiff & sore, still taking meds but definitely on the mend. I see the doctor Thursday to get an examination & some pelvic xrays, I expect I will be trading the walker for a cane soon. :D

3rd, Furthermore, I am very pleased to announce that MD24 will be taking over the Truck Pick’em & the Backmarker 7 Game effective immediately.
As I recovered I realized that managing 4 games was a bit of a load for me so I ask MD24 if he would like to run any of the games.
He graciously volunteered to take the 2 games mentioned above.
Welcome aboard MD24 & THANK YOU !
I’m ready to get back in harness & get back to work.

4th, I am so glad I had friends who jumped in & kept things going while I healed.
Your help was greatly appreciated & you are a great asset to the forum. :D :up:

Cindy_AL
26th July 2007, 19:42
How about those of us that made ourselves crazy worrying about you? :wave:

Glad to hear you are on the mend! :D :up:

RaceFanStan
27th July 2007, 02:25
Yes, a big THANK YOU has to go out to my friends who worried & sent me get well wishes. :D :up:

I had a couple of check-ups today & things look pretty good, it is just going to take some time ...
The ortho doctor took a pelvic xray today & said I am mending well.
The cracks in my pelvis have filled with bone growth & in time the bones will fuse good as before.
He said I should keep things as they are for 4 weeks & then come back for another xray.
So 4 more weeks on a walker with left side toe touch only for balance & we will see then.
I had hoped to move up to a cane but he says I'm not ready to bear that much weight on the left side yet.
I hoped I would have move healed faster but I trust my doc, so I will follow his instructions to the letter.
4 more weeks on a walker it is.

All in all, it could have went down much worse, I am thankful that I survived & that in time I will heal completely. :D