PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Rally Finland

garais22
24th July 2007, 07:42
Hello!

Can some one help me please?

I need to know, is this possible to get some information about stages?
In http://www.nesteoilrallyfinland.fi I found these stages, but maybe there is some pictures for stages, best places to watch or some other interesting information.
For example, when we have rally, some of people a few days before start of rally put in the internet pictures from stages. There we can see is in place 2A is jump, or in 3B sideslips.....
This will be my second time, when I go to Finland to watch WRC rally...

Please friends help me with this information, because I don`t understand finnish and I can`t read anything.

Thanks in advance

janneppi
24th July 2007, 08:27
You can read the same information in either English or French, just click the appropriate flag in the main page for the different language. :)

jirka rk
24th July 2007, 10:08
Hello all. Today I have printend Servis Park Paviljonki Layout and I have found that there is not place for competitor number 22 - Jarmo Mikkonen Peugeot 206 WRC. Does it mean that he will not start?¨

harriswrc
24th July 2007, 10:24
Hello all. Today I have printend Servis Park Paviljonki Layout and I have found that there is not place for competitor number 22 - Jarmo Mikkonen Peugeot 206 WRC. Does it mean that he will not start?¨Mikkonen will not start, as some finnish members wrote some days ago.

Brother John
25th July 2007, 14:51
I´m leaving in a couple of hours for work on a bluesfestival in Sweden and Sunday I´l take the boat to Finland :D .
So i have to read a lot on the forum when im home again after the rally.

Have a nice rally at home or see you at the stages! ;) :cool:

Brother John in a blue VW Caravelle Van with Swedish number plates! :s mokin:

J4MIE
26th July 2007, 19:32
Will keep an eye out for you BJ :up:

Well only a week to go now, I am all sorted and can't wait to go! :D

Camelopard
26th July 2007, 22:41
I´m leaving in a couple of hours for work on a bluesfestival in Sweden and Sunday I´l take the boat to Finland :D .
So i have to read a lot on the forum when im home again after the rally.

Have a nice rally at home or see you at the stages! ;) :cool:

Brother John in a blue VW Caravelle Van with Swedish number plates! :s mokin:

Now that sounds like a great way to spend some time........ Where is the Blues Festival? Not that I could get there, I'm just curious!

René
27th July 2007, 07:00
Now that sounds like a great way to spend some time........ Where is the Blues Festival? Not that I could get there, I'm just curious!

Could be in Stockholm !

http://www.stockholmjazz.com/index.php

Mihc
27th July 2007, 21:44
Hi,

Does anybody know, if there's going to be any public transport available in Jyvaskyla which will transport rally fans from the city to Special Stages.
I'm asking because I don't have a car or motorbike and I wonder if it's worth going.

DonJippo
27th July 2007, 21:53
Hi,

Does anybody know, if there's going to be any public transport available in Jyvaskyla which will transport rally fans from the city to Special Stages.
I'm asking because I don't have a car or motorbike and I wonder if it's worth going.

No there is not apart buses to SSS Killeri.

Tomi
27th July 2007, 23:49
Rally Radio is here again!

YLE Radio Keski-Suomi will be providing Rally Radio coverage to rally fans on the route and all over the world via Internet. The Official Rally Radio will be following the rally live for four days. Radio coverage begins from Thursday's Shakedown in Laajavuori and will take you through the rally to the podium on Sunday.

The service will be provided both in Finnish and in English by a team of professionals. You can listen to Rally Radio on the following frequencies:
99,3 MHz (Jyväskyl&#228 ;)
97,0 MHz (Pihtipudas)

You can also hear the broadcasts worldwide via Internet at http://www.radiokeskisuomi.fi starting from Monday 30th July.