PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Torquespeed

madphotog
23rd July 2007, 18:27
On a positive note after the weekend, I hope everyone involved in the series will agree that it is great to have John Mickel and his Torquespeed boys back involved, albeit that no-one has persuaded John to get back in the (race seat) yet! :)

kjb
23rd July 2007, 21:05
On a positive note after the weekend, I hope everyone involved in the series will agree that it is great to have John Mickel and his Torquespeed boys back involved, albeit that no-one has persuaded John to get back in the (race seat) yet! :)

brian you say that as if they werent already there prior to being with duncan etc

bravheart
23rd July 2007, 22:03
brian you say that as if they werent already there prior to being with duncan etc

I think im right in saying, two of the members havent been involved in the series since 2005! And all being well, more of the old faces should be onboard with us for the August round as we increase to a 2 car team!

turn 4 mad
23rd July 2007, 22:33
I think im right in saying, two of the members havent been involved in the series since 2005!
2 whole members-wow!!didnt you only have 4 there?

bravheart
23rd July 2007, 22:58
I think im right in saying, two of the members havent been involved in the series since 2005!
2 whole members-wow!!didnt you only have 4 there?

Na 5 including my spotter so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chigley
23rd July 2007, 23:22
albeit that no-one has persuaded John to get back in the (race seat) yet!

I had a darn good go at trying to persuade him to become a "ringer"

racing59
24th July 2007, 00:00
So we get Torquespeed back helping Team Networking, and did you MISS that...

A TWO CAR TEAM in August.

Great news Ray & Duncan.

Rob.

Chigley
24th July 2007, 09:43
A TWO CAR TEAM in August.

With John Mickel or Stevie Hodgson behind the wheel ;) :)