PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Pickup Truck Gang

Dave17
23rd July 2007, 17:39
I would like to thank the Pickup organizers for a cracker of a BBQ on Saturday night. The food was plentyful and bands were great (although the first one was not my cup of tea, they were still good). The girl singer in the second band should go on pop idol, she was spot on.

Once again.....Many Thanks!!!!

Chigley
23rd July 2007, 22:08
Totally agree Dave, it was a smashing shindig and many thanks to the SHP guys and lasses especially the unsung stalwarts who did the cooking, well done guys/gals.

SHP know how to get things done and their efforts are top notch each time. Here's hoping for another ten years to match and surpass the last decade.

:D

Jordygirl
23rd July 2007, 22:25
Would like to add my thanks also to the PuT guys. Food fantastic, music magic, booze brilliant. Really enjoyed myself, a great end to the day. Harry the 'Hairy' hat also enjoyed himself, for those of you who decided to take the mick. He'll be back in August so you've been warned :laugh:

Dave17
24th July 2007, 16:11
Would like to add my thanks also to the PuT guys. Food fantastic, music magic, booze brilliant. Really enjoyed myself, a great end to the day. Harry the 'Hairy' hat also enjoyed himself, for those of you who decided to take the mick. He'll be back in August so you've been warned :laugh:

Thats done it then, its bound to rain as it has done ever since you started wearing the flea bitten monstrosity (I would insert a smilie here but I can't find the damn things)

just_smile99
24th July 2007, 19:55
I have to agree...a big thanx to everyone who helped put on the BBQ...probs one of the best nights ive had out!
really enjoyed it, everyone together, really social!

Laura

X