PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Lewis (2)

Flat.tyres
23rd July 2007, 15:54
bit of an interesting race really.

has a massive 20G crash in qualifying, starts 10th, gets himself up to fourth briefly after the start, gets a puncture, changes it, goes off along with half the pack, keeps the engine running, gets winched back on just behind the leader but a lap down, starts at the back of the pack, unlapps himself, gets the wrong tyre call, goes a lap down again, drives like a demon and nearly gets in the points and tells Massa to stop moaning. :D

Phewwwww, is that everything?

Dave B
23rd July 2007, 16:04
Yup, that's pretty much everything that's already being discussed in the Euopean GP thread :p

F1MAN2007
23rd July 2007, 16:05
bit of an interesting race really.

has a massive 20G crash in qualifying, starts 10th, gets himself up to fourth briefly after the start, gets a puncture, changes it, goes off along with half the pack, keeps the engine running, gets winched back on just behind the leader but a lap down, starts at the back of the pack, unlapps himself, gets the wrong tyre call, goes a lap down again, drives like a demon and nearly gets in the points and tells Massa to stop moaning. :D

Phewwwww, is that everything?

for the first time : missing the podium, racing in monkeys side, finish 5th from behind, Lewis father not appearing on TV screen, and saying Congratulation to his team mate (Alonso) for a great race!!!! :D

Really it was too much for a rookie in one day!!! :D

andreag
23rd July 2007, 16:40
for the first time : Lewis father not appearing on TV screen
It's so incredible (given the first 9 races), that I'm thinking Anthony was really driving that crane.

Flat.tyres
23rd July 2007, 17:12
Yup, that's pretty much everything that's already being discussed in the Euopean GP thread :p

I just thought the championship leader deserved to have his own thread on what was a remarkable race :D

Ian McC
23rd July 2007, 21:06
It's so incredible (given the first 9 races), that I'm thinking Anthony was really driving that crane.

:laugh:

He did show up, before the race I think it was.

F1MAN2007
23rd July 2007, 23:01
After the British GP, Anthony said :

"It's disappointing, but if this is the worst disappointment I'll take it...."

So I am imaginating what he is saying this time?!

Flat.tyres
24th July 2007, 13:32
After the British GP, Anthony said :

"It's disappointing, but if this is the worst disappointment I'll take it...."

So I am imaginating what he is saying this time?!

he has said that he knew he was going to get some bad luck sooner or later and he hopes that he has got it all out of the way after this terrible weekend. he also said he had a lot of fun out there and learned 10x more than at any other race.

pretty phillasophical if you ask me.

ioan
24th July 2007, 14:07
Hamilton drove a monkey's race last Sunday! :D

Flat.tyres
24th July 2007, 14:27
Hamilton drove a monkey's race last Sunday! :D

qualify that please.

he wasn't driver of the day but had a possibility of another podium if not for a puncture.

ohhhh, sorry. he doesnt drive a Ferrari. Of course, he's a monkey then :p :

can I refer you back to your post which actually had some factually correct content please.

A huge part of the comments around here are based on bias and stupidity, so don't be surprised, and even more important don't give them to much attention.

ioan
24th July 2007, 14:34
I think my post that you quoted is a very good assessment of your post!
:rotflmao:

Flat.tyres
24th July 2007, 14:38
I think my post that you quoted is a very good assessment of your post!
:rotflmao:

so, you haven't anything constructive to add and cannot back up what driving like a monkey entails. :rolleyes:

fair enough :\

ioan
24th July 2007, 14:47
...and cannot back up what driving like a monkey entails. :rolleyes:

Sure I can! Watch again Hamilton's race last week end! :D