PDA

View Full Version : Local Press Report

turn 4 mad
23rd July 2007, 12:48
Theres a good full page report and pics in todays northants telegraph on yesterdays races. well done to mad photography for this.
it also has a good bit in the report about the organisation of the race promoters, ha ha

hicksy
23rd July 2007, 14:42
I found a link to the article here....

http://www.northantset.co.uk/sport?articleid=3051411

madphotog
23rd July 2007, 17:27
Hey guys... you beat me to it!!!

Only just remembered I should buy the Evening Telegraph, now I gotta go and buy another copy each for Duncan and Ray from Team Networking... can't afford one for Hunter!

Managed to do the report without any of the expletives that I did hear at the end of the day yesterday... would have made rather interesting reading but trying to keep fairly impartial whilst reporting what I saw.

madphotog
23rd July 2007, 17:30
The link to the website only shows one photo whereas the paper shows 3 large photos plus a full report.... got the whole page to ourselves, even though the headline refers to the Pickups. :mad:

Tiesse
23rd July 2007, 20:18
Blimey, they gave you a whole page! Good photos, good report, good publicity. Well done!

Only 1 question now remains, are they going to continue to use your excellent contribution to them for each event? Hope so!