PDA

View Full Version : Hopper vs. The Kid

edlalu
23rd July 2007, 06:26
Last season when Pedrosa took out Hayden at a possible turning point Hayden went back to the paddock and raised a fit. If I remember correctly he paid an uncomfortable visit to Pedrosa in his trailor.
We have been imagining the scene at the Leguna paddock where Hayden busts in on Hopkins. We are not big Hayden fans so you can guess where this leads (in our minds at least).
Anyone else care to paint a picture??

jim mcglinchey
24th July 2007, 08:39
In the Dani - Nicky interface I think that Dani was squarely to blame , but I watched the John- Nicky crash and I think it was purely a racing incident. Nicky was wide and was cutting in when Hopper went for the same bit of tarmac so I wouldnt think that either of them would have much to shout about, even if they dont care for each other much.

Dr. Gellar
25th July 2007, 01:15
I'm not the biggest Nicky Hayden fan out there, and wasn't at all happy to see him take out Hopkins so early. It was good to see Hopkins tough it out, finish the race and collect a point. I'm curious if there was any kind of "communication" between the two as Hopkins passed Hayden before Hayden pulled off the track for good.

NinjaMaster
25th July 2007, 15:32
I'm not the biggest Nicky Hayden fan out there, and wasn't at all happy to see him take out Hopkins so early. It was good to see Hopkins tough it out, finish the race and collect a point. I'm curious if there was any kind of "communication" between the two as Hopkins passed Hayden before Hayden pulled off the track for good.
I wouldn't have really said either party was at fault, just an unfortunate racing accident. Hayden ran wide after being baulked by Stoner, then as Nicky tried to turn in back to the racing line, Hopkins had run a little wide and a side-by-side collision occurred. Sadly just one of those things I reckon.

patnicholls
26th July 2007, 00:02
As Clint says, racing incident. And neither is a title contender so rather less was at stake than Estoril last year.

osg
26th July 2007, 00:09
:p : Hayden's only just a top 10 contender :D

Fangio
26th July 2007, 03:28
:p : Hayden's only just a top 10 contender :D

this must be an Aussie vs. Yank thing.

osg
26th July 2007, 04:01
this must be an Aussie vs. Yank thing.

nah fangio........ just a me vs Nicky thing :D I like hopper.....

NinjaMaster
26th July 2007, 14:39
I liked Nicky, but now Hopkins is heading to team green, I like him more! :D

tha_jackal
26th July 2007, 14:47
Bah, Hopkins is a money hungry traitor! :D And he wont do any better at Kawasaki than he has at Suzook im afraid..

jim mcglinchey
26th July 2007, 16:08
Come on now, they're all in it for the money, but for the rest of the season I'll be rooting for Chris the Baker.