PDA

View Full Version : Calum Lockie top bloke

DaveTaylor
22nd July 2007, 21:27
I've took part in the dunlop race academy regional finals at thruxton on friday (20th) (didn't get through :rolleyes: )
Calum was one of the guys taking us round the track and scoring us.
And i'd just like to say that he's a 100% top bloke easy to chat with not up his own like some drivers (tom chilton in the btcc)
he's also a fellow scot so that helps!! :D Hopefully meet him next year when i give the comp another shot

ChocMonster
26th July 2007, 16:05
I'm sure Mr Lockie is very nice, but I have to stand up for Tom. I had a very long chat with him at Croft, but then we were talking about Le Mans rather than the BTCC. ;)

DaveTaylor
26th July 2007, 16:51
The reason mr chilton's name came up was last year at thruxton he didn't have time for the fans when signing even a simply thanks when people spoke to him seemed too much. And he couldn't even be bothered to make an appearance in the pit lane this year at oulton park (unless it was near the end of the open pits)

ChocMonster
27th July 2007, 14:38
Strange indeed but I'm sure there was an simple explination for the late arrival (dealing with team issues/sponsors/family, maybe.) and we are all allowed grumpy days - even racing drivers!