PDA

View Full Version : Timetable for this weekend

kellner
19th July 2007, 17:05
Does anybody have a timetable for this Saturday and Sunday? I've e-mailed BRSCC to no avail.

Henry Cutts
19th July 2007, 17:18
Timetable for the weekend:

http://www.v8trophy.com/pdfs/Rockingham-21-22July.pdf

kellner
19th July 2007, 17:59
Timetable for the weekend:

http://www.v8trophy.com/pdfs/Rockingham-21-22July.pdf

Many thanks

JDPower
20th July 2007, 22:15
That's really crap support for sunday - 4 Caterham races!!! I'd far rather they'd swapped one for one of saturdays Ferrari open races.

Dave17
21st July 2007, 06:38
That's really crap support for sunday - 4 Caterham races!!! I'd far rather they'd swapped one for one of saturdays Ferrari open races.

There is nothing "crap" about Caterham races!!!!!! Usually as close as Pickups.

Mudguards anyone?

JDPower
21st July 2007, 06:44
There is nothing "crap" about Caterham races!!!
I know that but four races?! Not exactly much in the way of variety, especially with formulas racing today the could have added much needed variety to the sunday.

acorn
21st July 2007, 16:30

why should the ferraris hang around another day for a 20 min race? i don't know about other racers but confining your racing to one day can be a bonus(particularly if you have to work for a living).

caterham races are usually as good as legends. now, if they started the quick ones at the back(a la pickups) it would be even better.

JDPower
21st July 2007, 16:43
why should the ferraris hang around another day for a 20 min race? i don't know about other racers but confining your racing to one day can be a bonus(particularly if you have to work for a living).
Well stick both Ferrari races on the sunday and the lower Caterham class on the saturday. Its not exactly exciting for the casual fan having four virtually identical races.
I'd say the same if it was the legends and they are my favourite support formula.

acorn
21st July 2007, 17:41
Well stick both Ferrari races on the sunday and the lower Caterham class on the saturday. Its not exactly exciting for the casual fan having four virtually identical races.
I'd say the same if it was the legends and they are my favourite support formula.

ten cars in 2 classes tells me they made the right decision.

LessThanSte
21st July 2007, 18:07
But the jedi's are on to, dont complain ;)

Having said that, i'd like to see more of those, not just one 20 minute race. Maybe we can send them out again (im sure they'd race the oval) if it rains!

The Pits!
22nd July 2007, 16:09
that was the "dry schedule" :)

racing59
23rd July 2007, 00:06
I know that but four races?! Not exactly much in the way of variety, especially with formulas racing today the could have added much needed variety to the sunday.

:( Don't mention Caterhams again on this forum.

Not happy.

They know where the gate is.

V8 FAN
23rd July 2007, 00:12
They arent race cars, we can see Cater things on trackdays!! Oh my, bring back the BARC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They looked after the V8's

LessThanSte
23rd July 2007, 00:14
What, btw, was wrong with the Caterhams. The 2nd race was brilliant, as was the 3rd. The other 2 were a bit dull. Having said that, they did seem to drag, a bit!

V8 FAN
23rd July 2007, 00:41
Well you may think so! but the Thundering V8's are something special and where else but on televison can you see cars like these in the flesh????