PDA

View Full Version : Where have the birthdays disappeared?

Erki
19th July 2007, 15:19
The list of the people having a birthday seems to have got lost from the main page. Is there a way to reanimate it somehow? :confused:

Speedworx
19th July 2007, 18:47
Iss there really need to have it around. Do you really wish each and every one of the 20 people whose birthday it is on any given day?

No would be my guess :)

Erki
19th July 2007, 19:39
Iss there really need to have it around. Do you really wish each and every one of the 20 people whose birthday it is on any given day?

No would be my guess :)

Probably not to those 20, but that box serves as a good reminder if a well known forum member has a birthday. I maybe only know one or two people's birthdays around here so I would miss most of the birthdays. And wouldn't that be sad? :)

Speedworx
19th July 2007, 22:53
Just hard to miss something you never look at.

janneppi
20th July 2007, 07:31
Erki, did you look at the bottom of the main page. The what's going on box, that's where I see it.

Erki
20th July 2007, 08:50
Erki, did you look at the bottom of the main page. The what's going on box, that's where I see it.

I have my birthdays near the top of the page.

Today, somehow, they are back again. :s

Could it be that only the birthdays of people who have registered themselves on the new forums are shown?

martinbalmer
9th August 2007, 18:13
Could it be that only the birthdays of people who have registered themselves on the new forums are shown?

Only active member's birthdays are shown. That is, members that still visit regularly.