PDA

View Full Version : Taskbar Problem.

Nick Brad
18th July 2007, 14:54
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my taskbar and I have no idea how to fix it. It's somehow become stuck along the right hand side of the screen and I can't get it back. The taskbar isn't locked or anything as I can drag it across, but I can't pull it down to the bottom. Can someone please help, I'm on XP if it makes any difference.

Daniel
18th July 2007, 16:46
You need to drag it to the bottom. not trying to being unhelpful but that's what you need to do :)

tinchote
18th July 2007, 16:55
Hi guys,

I have a problem with my taskbar and I have no idea how to fix it. It's somehow become stuck along the right hand side of the screen and I can't get it back. The taskbar isn't locked or anything as I can drag it across, but I can't pull it down to the bottom. Can someone please help, I'm on XP if it makes any difference.

I can't imagine what the problem could be. I can drag mine back and forth (when unlocked) with no problem.

Storm
19th July 2007, 00:23
Like the guys said just drag and drop it near the bottom of the screen and it should 'dock', maybe your mouse or something is too sensitive...you'll get it!