PDA

View Full Version : what tracks would you liek to see on the calender ?

100%hondafan
17th July 2007, 18:12
Silverstone - Always enjoyed it and its my local track.

Cadwell park - very fun circuit to drive and btcc would be so much fun to watch around there.

Anglesey - new track has lots of potential everyone i have spoke to has said its really good.

so what tracks would you like the btcc package to go to ?

Allyc85
17th July 2007, 18:18
Cadwell would be very cool.

The one I want to see most is Castle Combe, that place would make for great racing. Its just a shame the pit facilities are no way up to BTCC standards n the neighbours complain about the noise :(

Iain
17th July 2007, 20:24
Loch Rannoch ;)

Robinho
17th July 2007, 21:38
mallory and cadwell would be nice, brands GP circuit instead of the Indy.

Body Stylist
17th July 2007, 21:50
Cadwell, but it will never happen :(

racer69
18th July 2007, 08:58
Brands GP & Mallory Park

What about a return to Pembrey?

taffy
18th July 2007, 09:40
Brands gp and Donington gp.. Would love to see them at Pembrey but the circuit is not really up to BTCC standard..

wedge
18th July 2007, 15:19
The Birmingham Superprix circuit

Captain VXR
18th July 2007, 16:18
Shut the 4 complainers up and BTCC at Castle Combe (although needs pit garages)

thompp
18th July 2007, 17:23
Norwich street circuit....!

Allyc85
18th July 2007, 18:23

4 complainers, was it just them that lost combe the F3 meet?

tisme
18th July 2007, 22:09
Would love to see them at Pembrey but the circuit is not really up to BTCC standard..

If you think Pembrey is not up to scratch.. then Cadwell has no chance!

DaveTaylor
21st July 2007, 16:53
Something totally new that doesn't exist as yet. How about a brand new street circuit.
If bikes can do the TT (to long i know) and the northwest 200. Why cant we have a street circuit in the BTCC they have them in F1 and WTCC

racer69
22nd July 2007, 12:24
Why cant we have a street circuit in the BTCC they have them in F1 and WTCC

$$$ for starters.

How many people would attend a BTCC street race, enough to make it proiftable?

Iain
22nd July 2007, 14:49
That's the thing. People don't realise exactly how small the BTCC following is, if you compare it with the likes of F1 if it was to do a street race in the UK. It wouldn't be financially viable.

DaveTaylor
22nd July 2007, 15:07
The question was what would you like to see, i know it highly unlikely to happen but it is what i'd like to see

Dave B
22nd July 2007, 15:56
Tie them to stakes and make them stand, without earplugs, at the end of the pit lane. Grr.

real_illusions
22nd July 2007, 20:44
cadwell would be too narrow..plus lack of pit garages.

Anglesey would be great..its a fast flowing circuit, would go and see that, even though its about a 2 hour drive away.

Castle combe would be great if it wasn't for the damn neighbours complaining about the noise. And the lack of garages.

I'd like to see the DTM at brands gp instead of the indy. Or back at donington, only cos its half hour down the road for me, instead of 4 hours to brands.

A street circuit would be nice to see, but i cant see it happening. Although cadwell is about as close as you can get to a street circuit in places with the barries quite close and the circuit narrow in places.

bf1_IRL
22nd July 2007, 21:08
Loch Rannoch ;)

:eek: :D

Hi there everyone first post on here :)

To get on topic,
The Touring cars have to come back to Mondello Park :cool:

GRAVETT
24th July 2007, 15:18
definatly the birmingham street race. there have be rumblings about the superprix returning, i dont know what would headline the race, a1 gp possibly and the btcc wud make a fantastic support card. i was there in 89 and 90 and can honestly say it was one of the most thrilling events to attend.

Allyc85
24th July 2007, 18:03
A street race would be very cool and perfect for getting the fans close to the action.

Nick The Flick
24th July 2007, 22:09
Buckmore Park. The pits aren't up to much, but the racing would be interesting!

peewhee
24th July 2007, 22:14
Buckmore Park. The pits aren't up to much, but the racing would be interesting!

Didn't know you have visited Buckmore Nick?

Great track, has the royal seal of approval, it has.

I would like to see them use Lydden Hill...

Drew
30th July 2007, 01:46
Anglesey - new track has lots of potential everyone i have spoke to has said its really good.

I bet if they miraculously decided to add that, it would be when I'm at home and not at uni :\ (my uni is about 20 minutes away :p : )