PDA

View Full Version : Petit with larger P1 field

harvick#1
12th July 2007, 23:46
European entries for PLM & Laguna Seca soar according to Autosport (print edition)

Arena Zytek P1[/*:m:mqct5hk0]
Charouz Lola P1[/*:m:mqct5hk0]
Creation P1[/*:m:mqct5hk0]
Rollcentre Pesacrolo P1[/*:m:mqct5hk0]
Chamberlain Synergy Lola P1[/*:m:mqct5hk0]Peugeot will not be goin :mark: guess they are afraid of the R10

Racing for Holland is not confirmed yet

FormerFF
13th July 2007, 04:46
Sounds good to me.

Mark in Oshawa
17th July 2007, 08:55
I will believe it when they show up.....we have heard about European teams coming over before...and seen little of them...

1LM1
17th July 2007, 11:33
Let's hope they will.

Regarding Peugeot, as far as I know, they would like to come this year but they just can't. Seems that they need time to prepare Interlagos 2007 and above all Le Mans 2008. The program is new and time is lacking.
So, that's why they won't come to this year PLM.
Timing problem.

They want to test many new 2008 parts on the car at Interlagos 2007 so they focus on this goal.

In 2008, I hope they will enter some ALMS races.

They are not afraid of Audi. They want to race against them. And as far as I know Audi is coming to Silverstone and Interlagos 2007 !! So that's a good news.

harvick#1
18th July 2007, 01:23
yeah I saw Audi is gonna be at Silverstone, thats gonna be cool

QuarterMoon
18th July 2007, 01:34
The rumor is, due to the fact the final LMES race is in Brasil, the teams were offered some type of travel package if they wanted to attend Petit and/or Laguna in the US. So it's very possible they will show up. :)

SportscarBruce
21st July 2007, 05:51
Let's hope they will.

Regarding Peugeot, as far as I know, they would like to come this year but they just can't. Seems that they need time to prepare Interlagos 2007 and above all Le Mans 2008. The program is new and time is lacking.
So, that's why they won't come to this year PLM.
Timing problem.

They want to test many new 2008 parts on the car at Interlagos 2007 so they focus on this goal.

In 2008, I hope they will enter some ALMS races.

They are not afraid of Audi. They want to race against them. And as far as I know Audi is coming to Silverstone and Interlagos 2007 !! So that's a good news.

They really need to race Sebring next year. That race is recognized worldwide so even though Peugeot doesn't sell in the US market racing at Sebring still offers PR value. Of course there's also the pre-Le Mans durability shakedown factor Sebring offers.

Mark in Oshawa
21st July 2007, 20:27
If a car can take the 12 hours of pounding on the concrete at Sebring, it will usually hold up pretty well for twice that long on the billard table smooth surface of Le Sarthe...

call_me_andrew
21st July 2007, 22:44
If a car can take the 12 hours of pounding on the concrete at Sebring, it will usually hold up pretty well for twice that long on the billard table smooth surface of Le Sarthe...

That's why I predicted the 908's to have mechanical failures at Le Mans.

It's good to be right.

1LM1
27th July 2007, 21:13
Agree with all of you. Peugeot need to race Sebring... and fortunately I think that will happen!