PDA

View Full Version : I will probably be banned but...(football chat) [5]

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

donKey jote
29th November 2008, 22:51
Barcelona and Real both played football from another planet today.

Sevilla-Barsa 0-3 (absolute domination, beautiful football) :D

Getafe-Real Madrid 3-1 (Real played like donkeys and got thrashed) :D

:D

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_166.gif

Storm
1st December 2008, 04:38
Yoohoo donkey :D

pino
2nd December 2008, 10:39
Cristiano Ronaldo has won the 2008 Golden Bold, France Football announced. Here's the podium :

Ronaldo 446
Messi 281
Torres 179

Unbelievable is that Real keeper Casillas ended on 4th pos while Buffon ended on 18th pos :crazy:

cali
2nd December 2008, 14:43
Cristiano Ronaldo has won the 2008 Golden Bold, France Football announced. Here's the podium :

Ronaldo 446
Messi 281
Torres 179

Unbelievable is that Real keeper Casillas ended on 4th pos while Buffon ended on 18th pos :crazy:
Well, we live in a striker's world :)

Btw. i like goalies too, my favorite is Van Der Sar - played the best season of his career. But the world loves strikers

donKey jote
2nd December 2008, 23:17

well he did save more penalties than Buffon in Austria :p :

pino
3rd December 2008, 06:46
well he did save more penalties than Buffon in Austria :p :

Have you seen his last performances ? :s

Storm
3rd December 2008, 07:54
Yes especially against Getafe ;) but still this award is for last season isn't it?
He was superb last season and was the main reason they won the league and also was good in the Euros.

donKey jote
3rd December 2008, 17:58
Eggs actly. :up:
As much as I cheered for "Saint" Casillas during the Euro (specially at the Italy-Spain match* which I attended with an italian colleague :D ), I'm not too sorry he appears to have gone downhill since then ;)

*aka Luca Toni surrounded by midgets :laugh:

christophulus
3rd December 2008, 18:00
No one seems to have picked up on the big news.. the mighty Burnley beating Arsenal 2-0 in the English League Cup last night! This coming after we knocked Chelsea out a few weeks back :)

Josti
3rd December 2008, 19:29
So Klaas-Jan Huntelaar signs for Real as the sixth Dutchman. Getting a bit ridiculous, but surely a worthy replacement for Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Wonder what happens with Ruud when he returns though...

donKey jote
4th December 2008, 19:48
it used to be Barcelona that was the dutch A-team :p :

donKey jote
6th December 2008, 23:05
Henry 3 - Valencia 0 ...

Barcelona 4-0 :D

Glen 320
7th December 2008, 16:26
Just got back from the east anglian derby, Norwich City 2 ipswich 0 ,get in! cum on you yellows!

Sarah
7th December 2008, 16:32
Was it a good game Glen ? Can't believe they won.....I used to go and watch them but haven't been for a few years.

Glen 320
7th December 2008, 19:54
played really well today,about time though,now if they could just start a little run going...

Storm
8th December 2008, 06:38
donks....this is getting crazy....can we dream big for next saturday? :D

3 nice goals taken by THenry :up: ...and Eto'o will be back next week.

Sevilla 4-3 Real M ;)

donKey jote
8th December 2008, 18:21
I watched it "livish" on justin tv -
to be honest, real played awful but were a bit unlucky to have lost. Sod 'em nyway :p :

Can't wait for Saturday :D

Storm
9th December 2008, 06:58
Marca is already blaming the ref, as per usual for failing to give a penalty and then sending off Robben :s

pino
9th December 2008, 07:19
I've stopped to read Marca, all these excuse about referee are making me sick :down: Real has not a chance vs Barca, can't wait to watch it :D I predict a 4-1 :p :

pino
9th December 2008, 13:28
Bye Bye Schulster...Ramos is the new Real Madrid coach :s

stevie_gerrard
9th December 2008, 13:50
Im back for a bit of a football rant of some sorts :p :

I have to say i watched the Sevilla-Real M Game at the pub on sunday and it was a belter. This is why im kinda preferring Spanish Football at the moment, every game is exciting and thrilling, there wasn't one 0-0 at the weekend, and plenty of goals scored, which is not so often in the premier league, although saying that we did get some excitement this weekend with hull wininng again :D and Villa stealing three points at the death after Everton thought they had stole a point at the death. I just get the feeling that the flowing Spanish football is a lot more interesting to watch at the moment. Not that i will turn my back on the premier league of course, the magnificent league it is.

A quick Wolves update: Things have been going very well for us lately, after another 7 match winning streak and a decent draw to the blues. Slightly disappointed that we lost 1-0 at the weekend to QPR, we had a lot of good chances, but to have a 6 point lead over the blues going into the festive period is a good position to be in :up: I know it was a while ago that i last posted about the wolves and moaning a little about dropping down to second, but the expectation is really high after a superb first half to the season. Im not gonna get carried away unless we get ourselves a decent 20 point gap to 3rd by march/april but i just get the feeling we might finally end the anguish and be back in the premier league again, and thats such a great feeling! :)

One final thing to say, i know it was a while ago, but there was a terrific game between pompey and milan which i watched avidly from start to finish. Is it just me, or was that Ronaldinho free kick one of the most amazing free kicks you've ever seen considering the pressure he was under to produce a piece of magic to get Milan back into it? James was out of position a little but it was so sweetly struck, i sat there for 5 minutes with my mouth wide open. I know all the problems he has had lately, but that moment of brilliance just proved what a great player he is :up:

pino
9th December 2008, 14:05
...Is it just me, or was that Ronaldinho free kick one of the most amazing free kicks you've ever seen considering the pressure he was under to produce a piece of magic to get Milan back into it? James was out of position a little but it was so sweetly struck, i sat there for 5 minutes with my mouth wide open. I know all the problems he has had lately, but that moment of brilliance just proved what a great player he is :up:

I agree that was a great kick but not as great as Del Piero's (http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=EvRcdMtljDI) :s mokin:

Sarah
11th December 2008, 16:56
I wish I'd watched Sevilla v Real now I always miss the good games. Looking forward to El Clasico this weekend.

Norwich went back to their losing ways last night.

MrJan
11th December 2008, 17:17
I agree that was a great kick but not as great as Del Piero's (http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=EvRcdMtljDI) :s mokin:

I thought that video was going to be about diving from the first few seconds :p :

Bezza
11th December 2008, 17:21

Ronaldo 446
Messi 281
Torres 179

Yes, Casillas had a better season than Buffon. FACT, Pino!

Not been on here for ages as you all talk European football which bores me to death, however the big game was last month:

Blackpool 1 PNE 3

Thank you.

MrJan
11th December 2008, 23:02
Yes, Casillas had a better season than Buffon. FACT, Pino!

Not been on here for ages as you all talk European football which bores me to death, however the big game was last month:

Blackpool 1 PNE 3

Thank you.

Don't come in here boasting about your higher league football :p : just make sure that your lot beat Plym***h Arg**e when you play them :D

Storm
12th December 2008, 07:06
Well whatever Bezza :p :

Tomorrow guys n gals do NOT forget to tune in for el clásico!
Madrid v Barcelona, after midnight my time....should be 10pm CET

Juande Ramos started well...the Madrid musical chairs with the coach continues...the irony though, they get a man who was sacked when his old team had a dreadful start to the season!

pino
12th December 2008, 10:46
Barca vs Real tomorrow and Milan vs Juve on Sunday, going to watch them both :D Ramos at Real ? another reason to dislike them :p :

donKey jote
12th December 2008, 19:01
where are you both watching the matches?
I'm stuck with pretty basic justin tv at the moment :(

DonJippo
12th December 2008, 22:14
Tomorrow guys n gals do NOT forget to tune in for el clásico!
Madrid v Barcelona, after midnight my time....should be 10pm CET

Yes Sir, I will tune in :)

pino
12th December 2008, 22:19
where are you both watching the matches?

In my living room :p :

janneppi
13th December 2008, 10:31
Yes Sir, I will tune in :)
Indeedy doo, there's nothing like listening Tuomas Virkkunen badmouth the diving players, Spanish media frenzy and the tv director. It's almost better than the game itself.

Kiitos äänistä Manolo. :D

DonJippo
13th December 2008, 12:29
In my living room :p :

What's the address so I can join you? :p

DonJippo
13th December 2008, 12:30
Indeedy doo, there's nothing like listening Tuomas Virkkunen badmouth the diving players, Spanish media frenzy and the tv director. It's almost better than the game itself.

Kiitos äänistä Manolo. :D

Indeed he really makes a difference :D

pino
13th December 2008, 13:24
What's the address so I can join you? :p

You're welcome but you better start walking now :p :

donKey jote
13th December 2008, 22:34
saint donkey casillas saved it form Eto'o :( :mad:

donKey jote
13th December 2008, 22:35
GOALLLLLLL :D :D :D :D

ETO'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

donKey jote
13th December 2008, 22:43
GOOAAAALLLL :D :D :D

MESSSSIIIIGOOOOOOOOLLLLL :D

donKey jote
13th December 2008, 22:44
great great pass from Henry, rather than taking a shot himself :up:

janneppi
14th December 2008, 13:48
Real Madrid really suffers having 58 of their Dutchmen injured. ;) Barca pretty much walked over them the whole game. Shame, it could have been a better game.

pino
14th December 2008, 14:16
Boring match compared to others between them, but I am glad Barca won. Tonight : Milan vs Juve :D

pino
15th December 2008, 06:04
Juve-Milan 4-2 what a great match it was and what a great day for Serie A :

Bologna 5-2 Torino
Napoli 3-0 Lecce
Fiorentina 2-0 Catania
Genoa 1-1 Atalanta
Inter 4-2 Chievo
Palermo 2-0 Siena
Reggina 0-2 Sampdoria
Roma 3-2 Cagliari
Udinese 3-3 Lazio
Juventus 4-2 Milan

Storm
16th December 2008, 06:46
:up: :D

The match started 0230 my time and ended past 0430.....I was too excited to get any sleep at all and ended up with a bout of flu on sunday evening. My wife immediately blamed Barcelona for all my ills but I say it was worth it !!

pino
16th December 2008, 08:48
Storm...how about Juve-Milan ? :hmph: ;)

Storm
16th December 2008, 10:03
Storm...how about Juve-Milan ? :hmph: ;)

Well ok :s
No more Calcio on my tv package this year, wonder why...I did check the scores later on though...still 6 pts to catch up for Juve ;)

pino
18th December 2008, 21:41
Seeded :

Roma
Panathinaikos
Barcellona
Liverpool
Manchester United
Bayern Munich
Porto
Juventus

Non Seeded :

Chelsea
Inter
Sporting
Atletico Madrid
Villarreal
Lyon
Arsenal
Real Madrid

Storm
19th December 2008, 04:12
I hope its Barca v Arsenal.....
As many of the so called top teams finished 2nd in group we should get a good draw...though as usual Man U will get lucky and get Sporting Lisboa.

Inter v Man U I say :p :
and Juve v Chelsea

pino
19th December 2008, 05:40
I think it wil be :

Roma - Real Madrid
Panathinaikos - Atletico M.
Barcellona - Chelsea
Liverpool - Inter
Man. U - Villareal
Bayern M. - Sporting
Porto - Lyon
Juventus - Arsenal

That would be exciting :D

pino
19th December 2008, 11:12
Chelsea-Juventus
Villarreal-Panathinaikos
Sporting Lisbona-Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid-Oporto
Lyon-Barcellona
Real Madrid-Liverpool
Inter-Manchester
Roma-Arsenal

veeten
19th December 2008, 18:58
Go Chelsea! :p : :D

pino
19th December 2008, 21:43
Go Chelsea! :p : :D

Go Juve ! :D

donKey jote
19th December 2008, 22:11
4 x Liga
4 x Premier
3 x Catenalcio
2 x Portugol
1 x Kraut
1 x Frog
1 x Ody

Go Juve :D
Go Villa maravilla
Go anyonebutBayern
Go La Leti
Go Messi :D :D
Go Liverpool :p :
Go anybutManchies
Go whoeverdeservesitmostontheday

Storm
20th December 2008, 06:29
I got the Inter and Juve draw right !! pino was wrong as usual :p :

Go Juve indeed,
Go Mou :p : even though I don't like Inter at all! beat the snotty crap out of CR7 or whatever
Go Liverpool
and sobretodo Go Pep/Leo/Samu!

pino
21st December 2008, 07:13
3 x Catenalcio

When was last time you watched a Serie A match ? December 1965 ? :p :

;)

Storm, I got Bayern-Sporting right :p :

jso1985
23rd December 2008, 18:53
Since not even the winners care about that tournament I understand none cares about it here ;)

but... Manchester United wins the Club World Cup and Europe and SouthAmerica kick the other continents butt again and show them who's the boss(for the 4th straight time)

Storm
24th December 2008, 05:05
I saw a few minutes and the game looked very slow and that Quito looked exhausted ! and just then Man U scored their goal.

MrJan
29th December 2008, 13:21
:eek: The name Steven Gerrard pops up where you'd usually expect to see Joey Barton, Liverpool's only player (so I'm led to believe) has been arrested on suspicion of assault :eek:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/7802932.stm

donKey jote
29th December 2008, 16:23
When was last time you watched a Serie A match ? December 1965 ? :p :

OK I agree your footie has got a bit better than when you played mainly with your elbows :up: :D

Brown, Jon Brow
15th January 2009, 11:18
Kaka to Man City :s

Its not the £100,000 transfer fee that bothers me, but its the £500,000 a week wages. I'm sure Kaka is probably already on a half decent wage at AC Milan. So why would he go from one of the most famous clubs in the world to play in dreary Manchester with a bunch of people he hasn't heard of and Robinho? Just to be slightly richer? I hope Kaka says no.

Maybe this is just the jealous Man Utd fan inside me ranting.

GridGirl
15th January 2009, 13:03
Kaka to Man City :s

Its not the £100,000 transfer fee that bothers me, but its the £500,000 a week wages. I'm sure Kaka is probably already on a half decent wage at AC Milan. So why would he go from one of the most famous clubs in the world to play in dreary Manchester with a bunch of people he hasn't heard of and Robinho? Just to be slightly richer? I hope Kaka says no.

Maybe this is just the jealous Man Utd fan inside me ranting.

I think almost every team in the country would love to sign Kaka for £100K too :p

My biggest client happens to be a premiership football team. If I say the entire wage bill including staff but not directors is £18m, then thats an entire team versus 36 weeks of paying Kaka. Like it or loath whatever happens, it just makes the gulf between the bigger and smaller teams ever larger.

Brown, Jon Brow
15th January 2009, 13:09
I think almost every team in the country would love to sign Kaka for £100K too :p

My biggest client happens to be a premiership football team. If I say the entire wage bill including staff but not directors is £18m, then thats an entire team versus 36 weeks of paying Kaka. Like it or loath whatever happens, it just makes the gulf between the bigger and smaller teams ever larger.

Oops! I missed some more '0's :p

pino
15th January 2009, 13:36
If I were Milan's President I would accept the offer right away...but if I were Kaká I would say no thanks to City :p :

Storm
19th January 2009, 12:10
Barca continue on their merry way...5-0 against Deportivo :)

Madrid won 3-1 against Osasuna and even Marca is saying that it was injustice as the ref sent off Juanfran with 2 yellows for diving (!) when they were clearly penalties.

almost forgot...Milan 1-0, Inter lost but Juve only drew their game but looks like the race in atleast Serie A might be getting close.

pino
19th January 2009, 12:21
Crucial day for Kaká's future, his Dad/manager has a meeting with Milan President for the final decision. Milan wants to sell him, he would like to stay, soon we will see how this ends...

Meanwhile Juve only 3 points behind Inter, who lost 3-1 to Atalanta :eek:

Storm
20th January 2009, 09:17
Rejected.

But now Marca thinks he is waiting for a phone call from Real :s

pino
20th January 2009, 09:41
Great decision by Kaká :up: and Real can forget about him, he will end his career at Milan !

stevie_gerrard
26th January 2009, 19:55
Is it just me, or do manchester city not believe in the credit crunch? If Kaka is qworth £100 million, then im worth £100. come buy me man city, i will play for you, but because im greedy, lets make it £500 to be on the safe side ;)

Seems like everyone has money to spend these days, apart from wolves of course, who dont need to spend anything since we are top of the league ;) all be it rather luckily top, but we will take it anyway. Big game coming up tomorrow night against Reading, if we can win that, we can put ourselves in a good position again. Its been a nervy few games for the side, but we have scraped through the other side still top of the league.

Talking of scraping through, Spurs are at the bottom of the barrel. How much would we all love to see them go down? :p : They really are in a pickle, and quite frankly, i tipped them to go down at the start of the season, and i stand firmly by my prediction. The Burnley game in the Carling Cup was one of them classics you will not see again for a long time, Burnley were so unfortunate not to make it. They need to resign robbie keane and put him out of his merseyside misery. The poor lad has less chance of getting a game at liverpool than i do.

Talking of scraping barrels, seems like Chelsea arent made of money anymore, just branches breaking at the seams. The thing that worries me about Chelsea is that they are in a worse position than they were last season, which means Felipe Scolari is a useless manager compared to Avram Grant :S Lets hope that i havent read too much into that, but they certainly need some robinho magic over there. Funny how he leaves training to celebrate his birthday without even telling the team. Anyone would think he wanted to move ;)

MrJan
2nd February 2009, 22:15
Well aren;t Spurs good for a laugh :D My mate (who is a Tottenham fan) reckons that their turning into the Blues Brothers: "We're getting the band back together". First Defoe, then Chimbonda, now Robbie Keane, next thing you know they'll be tapping up Klinsmen and Hoddle :D

In other news Exeter City player Neil Saunders gets his first girl for the club since joining last summer (injury kept him out for 18 months :eek: )

Wasn't too bad a goal either: Saunders' Goal (http://www.xhaltonbrat65.com/BarnetGoal.html)

Storm
3rd February 2009, 06:12
Well its like they have caught their manager's style...Redknapp went from Portsmouth to Southampton and back again didn't he ? (or similar) :p :

Weird though...I had hoped Benitez will atleast keep Keane for the year to give him a chance...with so many matches coming, if Torres gets injured I doubt Babel or Ngog are going to have the same effect. Heck its Rafa though...he does weird things anyways.,

So Andrei Arshavin to Arsenal eh? The guy could have gone to Barcelona in the summer :s ...oh well atleast Henry got a kick up his backside :)

pino
3rd February 2009, 09:50
30 mill flop Quaresma on loan from Inter to Chelsea, I think it's just a strategy to get Drogba in the summer market ;)

Storm
3rd February 2009, 12:27
14m GBP offer for Beckham? What is this , 2004 ?

pino
3rd February 2009, 13:42
14m GBP offer for Beckham? What is this , 2004 ?

Believe it or not right now He's worth the money, he's been amazing in all matches he played for Milan so far, especially the last one in Rome against Lazio :up:

AndyRAC
3rd February 2009, 14:15
Is it me, or doesn't the current credit crunch affect Football?
If there is one sport that needs a dose of reality it is this one, yet nothing seems to change. Even talk of another huge TV deal..........it's frankly quite sickening.
If F1 can be affected, then surely Football.

pino
3rd February 2009, 15:24
If F1 can be affected, then surely Football.

I agree but it will never happen :crazy:

pino
5th February 2009, 07:29
Everton-Liverpool 1-0 weel done Everton :D Juve also gained Ital Cup semifinals vs Napoli but only on penalties :s

AndyRAC
5th February 2009, 07:40
Everton-Liverpool 1-0 weel done Everton :D Juve also gained Ital Cup semifinals vs Napoli but only on penalties :s

It's nothing to be proud of - it was a terrible game - advertised as football - I didn't see too much of that - more kick & rush.

I believe Rangers got 45,000 for a friendly v Milan.

pino
5th February 2009, 07:53
It's nothing to be proud of - it was a terrible game - advertised as football - I didn't see too much of that - more kick & rush.

I believe Rangers got 45,000 for a friendly v Milan.

I am not proud at all, I am just happy to see Liverpool out of FA Cup :p :

leopard
5th February 2009, 08:22
Believe it or not right now He's worth the money, he's been amazing in all matches he played for Milan so far, especially the last one in Rome against Lazio :up:
I have been following Beckham when he played for MU, for his beautiful left handed shot at every game. The decision to come back playing at European league will obviously enliven Calcio league, may he contribute as much worth of amount Milan paid as the team he is currently playing for. Seems I was tempted again to watch football. Good move Beckham.

viper_man
5th February 2009, 23:05
I am not proud at all, I am just happy to see Liverpool out of FA Cup :p :

Im not :(

As far as Beckham goes, someone who was at the Rangers game was on Talksport radio today and said whilst he looks okay and at home in the Milan team, he's nowhere near good enough for England anymore.

The Italian league has always been notoriously slow anyway so it should suit him fine. Unfortunately it will probably make him look good which means Capello will keep picking him, something he should have stopped doing years ago.

Storm
6th February 2009, 04:24
welcome back viper_man! yeah its getting worse for LFC with Gerrard out for 3 weeks....you better hope he is back in time to kick Madrid.
I would love to see him and especially Torres score at the Bernabéu!
You would too pino...I know :p :

pino
6th February 2009, 06:21
Im not :(

As far as Beckham goes, someone who was at the Rangers game was on Talksport radio today and said whilst he looks okay and at home in the Milan team, he's nowhere near good enough for England anymore.

The Italian league has always been notoriously slow anyway so it should suit him fine. Unfortunately it will probably make him look good which means Capello will keep picking him, something he should have stopped doing years ago.

I don't care whether Beck is still good for England or not but saying Ital league is notoriously slow it's ridiculous...when was last time you watched a Serie A match ? 1964 ? :p : I saw Liverpool vs Chelsea last week and I almost fall asleep :s

I have been following Beckham when he played for MU, for his beautiful left handed shot at every game. The decision to come back playing at European league will obviously enliven Calcio league, may he contribute as much worth of amount Milan paid as the team he is currently playing for. Seems I was tempted again to watch football. Good move Beckham.

With all the respect for Beck who I believe he's a nice person and great player, Serie A didn't need him to stay "alive" don't forget who plays in Italy :

Kaka, Ibravimoch, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Milito, Pato, Lavezzi, Trezeguet, Nedved, Adriano, Figo, Mancini, Veira, Amauri, Zarate, Stankovich, Sissoko, Mutu, Julio Battista, Mexes, Mendes, Pandev, Vucinic, Julio Cesar... and I could continue this for hours :p :

vauxhall corsa
7th February 2009, 20:04
who do you think the best player is???

Fred Basset
7th February 2009, 22:22
wouldn't this question be better on a soccer forum? Its like asking PETA who their favourite fur coat wearing celebrity is :laugh:

Mark in Oshawa
8th February 2009, 01:41
Fred...no this is Chit Chat. It is allowable to like other sports other than racing. Us hockey nuts have our thread...

My favourite footballer?? Now to ask ME that would be like asking someone from PETA about a model in a fur. The last football (soccer to me) match I watched live was back when I played as a kid.....

However, I do see the highlights and I get a kick out of that lout Rooney. I know he is a bit of twit but he scores some decent goals...

steve_spackman
8th February 2009, 05:29
wouldn't this question be better on a soccer forum? Its like asking PETA who their favourite fur coat wearing celebrity is :laugh:

Football. Not soccer

steve_spackman
8th February 2009, 05:32

i used to think my uncle( Nigel Spackman) was a great Football player( played for liverpool, chelsea, bournemouth, Glasgow Rangers and a few others. Was also the manager of Millwall and Sheff United)..only because he used to get me free tickets to football games and free football gear ha ha

Mark in Oshawa
8th February 2009, 06:17
Steve, I would have to say he couldn't have been too bad if he played in the Premier league and went on to be a manager. Your bias would be justified eh?

Alas the closest anyone in my family has come to professional athletics is my aunt once was on a double date with Bobby Orr and his friend ( Bobby's friend with my aunt) We wont go into that....he didn't play any football.....

pino
8th February 2009, 07:11
i used to think my uncle( Nigel Spackman) was a great Football player( played for liverpool, chelsea, bournemouth, Glasgow Rangers and a few others. Was also the manager of Millwall and Sheff United)..only because he used to get me free tickets to football games and free football gear ha ha

Please don't use "Bold" letters...thank you :)

pino
8th February 2009, 07:24

Here are the best 3 :

Messi
Kaká
Ibrahimovich

MrJan
8th February 2009, 14:18
Here are the best 3 :

Messi
Kaká
Ibrahimovich

Whoa there for just a minute. Anyone who is capable of having such an appaling game as Ibrahimovich did against Liverpool last year cannot be called great :p : He looked like he didn't know what football was.

Anyway for my mind it's probably:

Cristiano Ronaldo (I despise him but he's pretty good)
Thierry Henry (of a few years ago)
Rob Edwards (for what I will always know as 'that goal' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrboPfbAkSA)

Storm
9th February 2009, 04:15
Best player, currently ??

There is only one...Leo Messi :D

the proof is in his game not his mouth or how he got tons of awards last year

leopard
9th February 2009, 04:30
To define the best player I think slightly relative, Ibrahimovic and Kaka are the nominee, but obviously they are the luckiest player.

Mark
10th February 2009, 09:26
Testing :|

pino
10th February 2009, 09:33
Time to close this an start a new one ;)