PDA

View Full Version : donnington porsche hospitality - help

knewbold
11th July 2007, 13:04
Hi

i have won some tickets to donington on sunday - which includes the porsche hospitality tent

could someone please please let me know what this tent includes?

is it free ale!!!

also is there a donny virgins guide anywhere?

MG2004
11th July 2007, 14:07
Sorry to have to break it to yuo, but there are no virgins at donny!

MG2004
11th July 2007, 14:08
This is a good starting point
http://btccpages.com/circuits/donington.php

thompp
11th July 2007, 14:18
Sorry to have to break it to yuo, but there are no virgins at donny!

Or at least, MG2004's never found one! ;)

Iain
11th July 2007, 18:11
Having had SEAT hospitality last year, we had breakfast and a three course lunch. Plus as much San Miguel and Rioja wine as you desired. Unfortunately I was driving. :(

With Porsche being quite a prestigious manufacturer, it will probably be something similar, but on a grander scale.

Les
11th July 2007, 20:41
Porsche hospitality is good - you usually get a lovely meal - doubt any booze but you never know. Only one hassle - you'll miss some racing to have it!

Iain
11th July 2007, 21:46
The SEAT BTCC team hospitality was the same last year. Lunch was between the start of the 1st SCC race and overlapped the start of BTCC race 2, which was a bit daft, as we were there as guests of the manufacturer, but wouldn't be able to see the races involving their cars if we had the full 3 courses. :crazy:

Dave B
12th July 2007, 09:57
Proton hospitality was always good: some baguettes on a plastic table :facelick: :p

koppite_rob
12th July 2007, 17:40
Having had SEAT hospitality last year, we had breakfast and a three course lunch. Plus as much San Miguel and Rioja wine as you desired. Unfortunately I was driving. :(

With Porsche being quite a prestigious manufacturer, it will probably be something similar, but on a grander scale.

What PINTS of Rioja & KEGS of San Miguel :D

Shame about the virgins