PDA

View Full Version : Got any fish Georgie and Vladimir ??

A.F.F.
11th July 2007, 06:35
I haven't seen any news lately. I knew Putin went to US and saw nice pictures of him fishing with George the Great II. How about their discussions? Was there any consern of the situation in Europe and the missile shield ? Is the WW III about to start ?

janneppi
11th July 2007, 07:45
Surely the decision to fivefold the number of people who go attend refreshment military training next year is not connected to this? :p :

Putin being such a nice guy, I'm sure he has agreed not to put as many defensive missiles in Kaliningrad...

A.F.F.
11th July 2007, 10:19
Putin is very nice guy, like honey and strawberry on top. Ask anyone who voted for olympics to Shotsi :up:

Mark in Oshawa
11th July 2007, 16:32
Well, people are always telling George to talk to his opponents rather than invading, so that is what he is doing. The fact they get along socially is actually remarkable, and I think Putin is a different sort of "tyrant".....not sure what his motives are, but world domination isn't one of them.....

janneppi
11th July 2007, 17:39
Putin doesn't need the world, he'll settle for Russia being the only strong arm in his neck of woods, which of course includes old Soviet Union territory and Eastern Europe.