PDA

View Full Version : Kyle to RCR?

RaikkonenRules
10th July 2007, 10:55
Kyle Busch has been in talks with Richard Childress Racing about driving in the Busch Series in 2008, which probably means RCR would be the front runner for Busch in a Cup Series ride.

blakebeatty
10th July 2007, 13:53
Best choice Busch could make. Busch could be in position to become the number one driver at RCR with his level of talent.

Haulin'AssAndTurnin Left
10th July 2007, 14:56
Jeff Burton isnt Kyle's biggist fan. Plus i think Busch and Harvick might be a big clash of egos.

blakebeatty
10th July 2007, 14:59
I agree with that too. Especially since Harv has already said that he'd rather not have Busch. I don't think that you necessarily need to have an instant repor with your teammates, though.

Mark in Oshawa
10th July 2007, 18:55
I don't think Jeff Burton wants to babysit, Harvick is just not a fan of the Shrub, and with RCR's resources, do they want the headache? Bowyer is comign along great, and it is possible all 3 cars could win a race this year. Does Richard Childress need to add the Shrub and mess up the family?

jeffmr2
10th July 2007, 20:40
the way they raced each other so cleanly at Bristol and vegas busch race suggested to me there was mutual respect between Jeff Burton and Kyle Busch.

harvick#1
10th July 2007, 22:55
I want Kyle in RCR, he can easily win a championship with anyteam if he calms down. something hes really done since getting canned by Hendrick.

I still think this is Hendrick's biggest mistake ever in letting maybe the best up and coming driver whos only 22 and has the best car control and can just turn on the heat for a driver whos only popular and isn't that great in Jooyner

harvick#1
10th July 2007, 23:15
rumor has it that Busch maybe driving 33 RCR car co-owned by RC and Harvick sponsors could be Camping World, Direct TV, and Kelloggs.

Hoss Ghoul
11th July 2007, 03:39
I want Kyle in RCR, he can easily win a championship with anyteam if he calms down. something hes really done since getting canned by Hendrick.

I still think this is Hendrick's biggest mistake ever in letting maybe the best up and coming driver whos only 22 and has the best car control and can just turn on the heat for a driver whos only popular and isn't that great in Jooyner

Do you read the BS you type?

We all understand you don't like Earnhardt, but saying he isn't that great, come on... Have a look at his stats compared to your boy, either one of them and then come talk.

If we're lucky Harvick and Busch will become teammates and Harvick will do to lil Busch what Jimmy Spencer did to Kurt. If ever there was a driver who need a good beating, its Kyle Busch.

Dale Earnhardt, Jr. Kevin Harvick
Head-to-Head117 wins 115 wins

Actual Race Stats
Wins15 11
Top 5's67 48
Top 10's108 94
Avg. Finish15.4 15.7

Dale Earnhardt, Jr.Kyle Busch
Head-to-Head49 wins 47 wins

Actual Race Stats
Wins2 4
Top 5's21 23
Top 10's40 41
Avg. Finish17.1 18.8

That is strictly head to head stats in races in which both drivers participated. Harvick coming into a championship level car in 2001 after Earnhardts death(and runner-up finish in 2000) and Kyle entering Cup in 2004(w/ powerhouse HMS). It should be noted that in 2004, Earnhardt won 6 races, none of which are accounted for in his comparison vs Kyle because he did not participate in those races.

Watch how badly Earnhardt outdistances Kyle after leaving DEI for HMS...

blakebeatty
11th July 2007, 05:32
The RCR cars are not on par with the Hendrick cars which will affect any comparison, but I digress, I will have to side with Harv on this one, Kyle Busch will have enjoyed more success in the 5 than Earnhardt will in the same period, he is the superior talent

trumperZ06
11th July 2007, 16:36
The RCR cars are not on par with the Hendrick cars which will affect any comparison, but I digress, I will have to side with Harv on this one, Kyle Busch will have enjoyed more success in the 5 than Earnhardt will in the same period, he is the superior talent

:D BINGO !!!

;) Kyle Bush is only 22 ... with many years of racing still ahead !!!

If he settles down... Kyle is a MAJOR talent.