PDA

View Full Version : Ever so panic!!!! Spotter needed for July meeting

racing59
9th July 2007, 23:44
My Spotter, Nick, for reasons I will not enter into on here, is unable to oversee my passage around the circuit at the July meeting.

I am therefore looking for a licensed spotter to work with me for the July meeting.

If you can, or know someone who can, please let me know.

Rob.
Car 59
Team Air Ambulance

Speedworx
10th July 2007, 15:33
My Spotter, Nick, for reasons I will not enter into on here, is unable to oversee my passage around the circuit at the July meeting.

I am therefore looking for a licensed spotter to work with me for the July meeting.

If you can, or know someone who can, please let me know.

Rob.
Car 59
Team Air Ambulance

I'll see if Jamie Wright who used to be spotter for Gavin Seager still has his license and is free that weekend.

Nick Brad
10th July 2007, 17:04
Jamie should still have his licence as they don't have expiry dates, but 'tis all taken care of now and I shall be up on the spotter gantry next weekend. If Jamie's coming to next weekend then send him my way as I do know of a couple of people who need spotters for next year and if I can have a backup in case things go belly up again, that would be helpful.

AscarJam
10th July 2007, 19:43
I'll be there. Nick, I'll drop you a PM with my number. Feel free to give it to anyone who needs it, happy to help :)

racing59
10th July 2007, 21:46
Jamie should still have his licence as they don't have expiry dates, but 'tis all taken care of now and I shall be up on the spotter gantry next weekend. If Jamie's coming to next weekend then send him my way as I do know of a couple of people who need spotters for next year and if I can have a backup in case things go belly up again, that would be helpful.

Great news Nick.

For those available - Andy Pyke - Pickup (oval) Rookie is in need of a spotter.
Contact via SHP please.

This forum is really great isn't it!!

Rob.

Chigley
10th July 2007, 22:48
Rob, why did you need a spotter? Blue flags mean stay low for a lap and hope you don't get shown another one so that you can be brave and venture to the high line. Yellows will let you know when you've gone too high ;)

racing59
11th July 2007, 06:49
Oooo you are awful.

But I like you!

:D

Dave17
11th July 2007, 17:32
Rob, why did you need a spotter? Blue flags mean stay low for a lap and hope you don't get shown another one so that you can be brave and venture to the high line. Yellows will let you know when you've gone too high ;)

Probably does'nt trust your flagging Ian.........

Chigley
11th July 2007, 17:52
Probably does'nt trust your flagging Ian.........

Wise man :)