PDA

View Full Version : Jee jee jee

A.F.F.
9th July 2007, 12:55
My summer vacation starts next friday. In between there is one 10 hr, 14 hr and 6 hr work day. How do I keep sane ? :D :D :D

janneppi
9th July 2007, 13:29
What do you mea "keep"? I thought you were already gone? :p :

CarlMetro
9th July 2007, 13:46
How do I keep sane ? :D :D :D

Well there's no point in coming on here and asking silly questions, like anyone could give you a proper answer :rolleyes: We're all at least semi-nuts on here :crazy:

Where are you going? Anywhere nice?

A.F.F.
9th July 2007, 14:07
Well there's no point in coming on here and asking silly questions, like anyone could give you a proper answer :rolleyes: We're all at least semi-nuts on here :crazy:

Fousto would give one.

Where are you going? Anywhere nice?

We ( my wife & me ) start of by going Joensuu, Ilosaarirock festival. After that we lay low just hanging around for couple of weeks. Then we might make a surprise call to abroad by visiting one of the coolest forum member here and then it's time for NORF. From there we'll head to my summer place for the last week of vacation. Lot's of relaxing, grilling, fishing and hopefully sun :)

Daniel
9th July 2007, 14:39
Fousto would give one.

We ( my wife & me ) start of by going Joensuu, Ilosaarirock festival. After that we lay low just hanging around for couple of weeks. Then we might make a surprise call to abroad by visiting one of the coolest forum member here

You're coming to visit me? :mark: See you at NORF and make sure to wear your sexy sexy boots.

A.F.F.
9th July 2007, 17:11
Coolest member Daniel. Not the looniest member.

Woodeye
9th July 2007, 18:07
You lucky you.

I still have 2 weeks and 4 days until the holiday. Not that i'm counting or anything. But it is odd how empty Helsinki is at the moment. I would estimate that at least half of the people are having their holidays at the moment. Or even more. From 130 people working in our office about 80 are having their hoidays now.

janneppi
9th July 2007, 18:48
Now is the time when summer workers rule the business world, oddly it's the same time when a company i spent summers working did it's best results. :)

Woodeye
9th July 2007, 20:33
Now is the time when summer workers rule the business world, oddly it's the same time when a company i spent summers working did it's best results. :)

Was it a firm selling ice cream? :D

GridGirl
9th July 2007, 22:29
I go on holiday on Saturday and only have 4 more days left at work. I dont know about staying sane at work, you could just well....do some work while your there. Time passes a lot quicker when your actually doing something rather than thinking about what your not doing yet. :p

LeonBrooke
9th July 2007, 22:42
My summer vacation starts next friday. In between there is one 10 hr, 14 hr and 6 hr work day. How do I keep sane ? :D :D :D

What do you do that you have a 14-hour work day??

A.F.F.
9th July 2007, 23:08
What do you do that you have a 14-hour work day??

I take care kids taken in custody.

LeonBrooke
9th July 2007, 23:28
Ah yes, that would do it.

Have a great holiday :)

Mark in Oshawa
10th July 2007, 18:08
AFF..if you are visiting the coolest member, I will get the guest room ready.

I am off til July 16....starting a new job then....will be home every night...which will be like a holiday after 6 months as a long haul over the road trucker...

A.F.F.
10th July 2007, 18:46
Mark, I'll try to visit you as the NHL season starts off again :up:

But that's another holiday.

Mark in Oshawa
10th July 2007, 19:16
AFF...I can give you a place to crash,but you are on your own getting Leaf tickets. Now if you want go watch junior hockey, well I do go to a ton of Oshawa Generals games...

Caroline
10th July 2007, 21:59

I know this feeling!! I have 6 and a half teaching days left till the summer hols and have been counting the days for the last 4 weeks. I can't wait for next Friday when I can switch off and not think about work.

:D

schmenke
10th July 2007, 23:54
AFF...I can give you a place to crash,but you are on your own getting Leaf tickets. ...

I'm sure A.F.F. will can supply his own toilet paper...

Enjoy your holiday A.F.F. :D

pino
11th July 2007, 07:09

Very happy for you, fancy a very god pizza ? :p :

A.F.F.
11th July 2007, 10:17
Very happy for you, fancy a very god pizza ? :p :

You hit the spot Pino. We were thinking about driving to Copenhagen but it seem that our timetable won't allow us. I got the idea from one certain Scottsman :)