PDA

View Full Version : New V8 Trophy Dvr C. Boardley Retain's Title!

bravheart
9th July 2007, 00:04
NEW V8 Trophy Driver, Carl Boardley was crowned National Hot Rod World Champion for the second year in a row today!

Nick Brad
9th July 2007, 10:52
Congratulations to Carl, great job.

deadsquirrel
9th July 2007, 11:04
Shows it wasn't any kind of fluke or luck last year! He is an accomplished and clean driver, who deserves to do well at SCSA and I look forward to see him make his debut.

cjhill2002
9th July 2007, 18:55
he earned that one fair and square yesterday, he was just too quick for everyone else. Got shuffled back in the early going and got stuck on the outside but kept his patience and drove back up the front. John Christie was going well in the lead until he got held up traffic which allowed Boardley 2 get past him.

congrats to Mark Paffey as well who finally won the 2.0ltr Hot Rod World Championship

just_smile99
9th July 2007, 20:36
Congrats to him! Cant wait to see him race the cars

X

Monkey
10th July 2007, 00:22
He got interviewed before the race and gave a good account about rockingham and the v8 trophy on july 21/22 , then had a good race and went on to win , looking forward to see him at the rock.

bravheart
13th July 2007, 22:47
I was chatting with Carl at Silverstone today while he was waiting to take his A.R.D.S test and he was telling me how much he is really looking foward to getting out next weekend at the Rock!
The Great news is, he passed his A.R.D.S test with flying colours!! so now its all Go Go Go for Carl!!!