PDA

View Full Version : Pickem discussion

MD24
8th July 2007, 05:42
Tomorrow I'll start the Cup, Truck and Backmarker pickem for next week. If Stan is still missing we'll have to figure out what to do then. I don't mind doing some but not everything. Hopefully some more people will help out if not then some of the lesser played games might have to be dropped.

harvick#1
8th July 2007, 06:08
possibly just go back to the main three.

I've basically dropped doin all but 4 cause it just got confusing

Cindy_AL
8th July 2007, 14:42
This is not like Stan to just go missing. Im really worried about him. :(

MD24
8th July 2007, 15:40
This is not like Stan to just go missing. Im really worried about him. :(

Same here

Did you get a pm from Sparky?

Cindy_AL
8th July 2007, 20:37
I have spoke to Sparky via email. I wasnt sure when Stan posted last but it appears that its been over a week ago. We all know how Stan takes his pickem "responsibilities" serious and would have asked someone to cover for him if he was planning to be away. He would have also made sure that someone could get his picks posted as he is having a great season in the pickem games. I dont believe I have known Stan to be away from this forum for this length of time in the 3-4 yrs I have been a member here. (if he was MIA here, he could be found at other places)

Beth, if you are able to find out anything, please let me know!

MD24
8th July 2007, 22:19
Has the call been made?

If it hasn't what the heck are we waiting for ?

Cindy_AL
9th July 2007, 16:33
Does anyone know how to reach Stan other than by email???

MD24
9th July 2007, 16:41
#6 cup fan has his cell number and will try to reach him this morning

Cindy_AL
9th July 2007, 17:16
Please let us know if you are able to reach him or not.

Cindy_AL
9th July 2007, 20:04
Still nothing??? :confused:

Phoenixent
9th July 2007, 20:13
Tomorrow I'll start the Cup, Truck and Backmarker pickem for next week. If Stan is still missing we'll have to figure out what to do then. I don't mind doing some but not everything. Hopefully some more people will help out if not then some of the lesser played games might have to be dropped.

If you need some help PM me. I am doing the results for Champ Car now and would be more than happy to help out any way I can.

MD24
10th July 2007, 00:33
Thanks

Check your PM

MD24
10th July 2007, 03:07
Just to let everyone know that I'll be doing the Cup and Truck pickems, harvick#1 will do the Busch and win-win, princess will be doing the backmarker 7 and Phoenixent will take care of the official Cup pickem.

Thanks to those who volunteered :up:

Of course this is only until Stan is ready to come back

Speedworx
10th July 2007, 15:19
I'll help out by getting the cup clash events scored. Not sure what to do about getting picks for the Chicagoland race.

MD24
10th July 2007, 15:58
I'll help out by getting the cup clash events scored. Not sure what to do about getting picks for the Chicagoland race.

Usually #6Cup fan will start the thread but if she doesn't you just pick drivers that finished close to each other last time at that track.

Thanks Speedworx

#6CupFan
10th July 2007, 16:49
Hi guys,

Thanks for posting the results from NHIS on Cup Clash - Stan was my back-up as my schedule is now mind-numbing how busy it is.

I do usually get the pairings up by Tuesday, the results are what I can use help on, as they take more time.

The Chicago pairings are posted now.

Thanks again :up: