PDA

View Full Version : Diddy to buy F1 team?

Woodeye
6th July 2007, 11:58
Ok, here comes the rumour of the month:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/diddy-to-buy-f1-team.html#more-5240

:eek:

ioan
6th July 2007, 12:16
Spyker and SAF1 could use some more money! :D

F1MAN2007
6th July 2007, 13:55
Diddy had a nice evening with Hamilton last sunday until late in the morning!!

But now Lewis is not allowed to party or see again Diddy so called as "bad boy" according to some newspapers in london. The instruction is from Ron D.

gjalie
6th July 2007, 14:49
are spinners aloud on a F1 car, or is it a moving aerodynamik part?

markabilly
6th July 2007, 15:30
Diddy had a nice evening with Hamilton last sunday until late in the morning!!

But now Lewis is not allowed to party or see again Diddy so called as "bad boy" according to some newspapers in london. The instruction is from Ron D.

Yeah every nite at 9.30 pm hamie is to be in bed, by himself....as everyone knows that in this day of fitness, just like boxers in traning, no doubt ronnie has told hamie that sex of one sort or the other must be avoided or it weakens the legs

Of course now that hamie has decided that he wants more money than 300k, he may now also want to be able to jump the girl(s) of his choice...how are you going to keep them on the farm after they seen Paris (france--not silly rich bimbo hilton the airhead--ever see her video u would know she would be no fun)

akv89
6th July 2007, 16:12
Did Diddy do it? :p :

Crypt
6th July 2007, 18:24
How is "Diddy" "P Diddy" "Puffy" "Puffy Combs" "P Nut" "Poofy" still relevant?

Go away hack.

SuperAguri
6th July 2007, 18:58
Diddy buying in to F1.

Please NO!

Nikki Katz
6th July 2007, 19:12
Exactly how rich is he? I get the feeling he'd be in F1 even shorter than Midland. Though as he annoys me anyway I admit that my knowledge of him is a little lacking. I think I'd rather keep Spyker. Though he's exactly what ChampCar could do with.
Also, he called a fragrance "unforgivable"??? Doesn't sound too promising!

jso1985
6th July 2007, 19:24
erm... is he interested in F1 just because now there's a black driver in it???

well who are the racists then?... :rolleyes: Hope it doesn't happen anyway, not because of any racial issue but because I think it would turn any team he buys into a cowboy outfit vaguely focused in racing

93VTEC
6th July 2007, 20:06
are spinners aloud on a F1 car, or is it a moving aerodynamik part?

spinners were started by Sprewell. We need to be correct at all times. All though, I am sure Diddy's cars would be all pimped out!

RaikkonenRules
6th July 2007, 23:01
Wonder if Diddy has any idea how to run a racing team. :p :

gloomyDAY
7th July 2007, 19:02
If Diddy makes this happen I will NOT watch another Formula 1 race, ever!

Watching a race is tedious enough as it is (you know without the excitement), but if you throw this moron into the mix...

rohanweb
7th July 2007, 20:09
so we will see loads of bikini girls 'performing' on the grid.

welcome ;) Diddy .. .lol

wmcot
7th July 2007, 22:58
Can't wait to hear the thunderous bass roar - not from the engine, but from the car's stereo blasting out 1kw of Rap!!! :)

Hoss Ghoul
8th July 2007, 09:14
PDiddy would be a huge success in F1...so long as he could "sample" from Mclaren and Ferrari. ;) :rolleyes: Hey, it worked in his "music" career!