PDA

View Full Version : New Sponsor for Car 59!!

racing59
5th July 2007, 23:50
Team Air Ambulance would like to welcome Domino's Pizza as sponsors of the 59 car for the July meeting.

More details to follow.

Rob.

hicksy
6th July 2007, 00:14
Hey Rob thats great news!!! Congrats.

LessThanSte
6th July 2007, 00:21
awesome. Breakfast at the Compton's then everyone!

cgs
6th July 2007, 00:30
everyone is getting food sponsors now. thats great :D

Henry Cutts
6th July 2007, 08:01
That's great news, good job!

just_smile99
6th July 2007, 09:45
Does that mean you get free pizza???

X

Jordygirl
6th July 2007, 10:05
Team Air Ambulance would like to welcome Domino's Pizza as sponsors of the 59 car for the July meeting.

Fantastic news Rob. Can I order a Hawiian to be delivered to Turn 4 at lunch time please :laugh:

Tiesse
6th July 2007, 10:13
Cheerios bars, Jelly Belly jelly beans & now Dominos Pizza. Great news, just hope somebody is going to get Weightwatchers sponsership now (I can feel my waistline expanding just thinking of the July meeting!)

PitMarshal
6th July 2007, 11:36
Fantastic news Rob. Can I order a Hawiian to be delivered to Turn 4 at lunch time please :laugh:

You are still talking about pizza's there aren't you???

I just hope the deal doesn't require Rob to replace the rear wing with a large plastic box.

The12Dude
6th July 2007, 12:10

Where's it all going to end? ... this time people are ordering Hawaiians from Rob, Last time he had a Brazillian (so i'm told) ... The Compton plan for world domination ... will it ever cease!!!

PS ... if you drive like a normal Domino's driver then we'll black flag you!

PPS ... 10 minutes!

FRWW
6th July 2007, 13:07
Hey - Mine's a Texax BBQ !!!!

Chigley
6th July 2007, 13:13
Well done Rob, can you throw pizza's up to the gantry as we shower you in jelly babies?

:)

Reynard
6th July 2007, 15:15
Mine's a double pepperoni! Put it in with Linda's order in Turn 4, please! ;)

Actually, 's great news! :-D

mbr
6th July 2007, 16:41
Great news lets hope it will continue after July.Hey can somebody get a beer sponsor!!!!!!!

racing59
6th July 2007, 21:48
Great news lets hope it will continue after July.Hey can somebody get a beer sponsor!!!!!!!

Probably!!!

As for the Domino's deal, it's only little at the moment.

I'm not 100% sure of everything we'll be getting, but I can say one thing...

If you live in Letchworth, Wellingborough, or Kettering - please mention Team Air Ambulance when you order your Pizza's. It probably won't get you any discount, but it will help our cause (ie: they will see some benefit and hopefully do more!)

Rob.

Speedworx
7th July 2007, 20:34
Lunch is on Team Revolution in July!

Speedworx
7th July 2007, 20:39
So the 59 will look like this?

http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2007/ncup/00_DReutimann.jpg

racing59
8th July 2007, 17:29
So the 59 will look like this?

http://www.jayski.com/schemes/2007/ncup/00_DReutimann.jpg

Naaa....

We can't run Toymota's!!! ;)

And changing the colour scheme to that would cost more than the level of sponsorship (at the moment)!

Tiesse
8th July 2007, 22:22
[quote="racing59"]
If you live in Letchworth, Wellingborough, or Kettering - please mention Team Air Ambulance when you order your Pizza's. It probably won't get you any discount, but it will help our cause (ie: they will see some benefit and hopefully do more!)QUOTE]

Looks like you have given me a good reason to get a pizza from them each week (on the company of course)!