PDA

View Full Version : recycled pressies

jim mcglinchey
18th December 2006, 18:48
Do you intend to give or do you expect to receive from that cheapskate relation / friend any pressies that have been kicking about the house un-opened for a few years, or that were maybe free samples. Beats me how some people can do this and expect to get away with it!

Dave B
18th December 2006, 18:52
I wonder who got the power pack... ;)

oily oaf
18th December 2006, 19:04
Yesterday I gave my brother in law, a complete and utter git of the very very highest order, a book on gardening that my missus got off Reader's Digest about 5 years ago.
That'll teach 'im to like flowers, the big poof.

msportphotos
18th December 2006, 20:24
i often send same cards to immediate family each year but dont do it with pressies

CarlMetro
18th December 2006, 20:40
I got a picture frame from an uncle a few years ago. I wrapped it up and gave it to one of my cousins as an engagement present a few months later. They then must have given it to my uncle for Xmas or birthday because I got back the same picture frame a couple of years later :s

schmenke
18th December 2006, 21:15
Must be an ugly frame :laugh:

CarlMetro
18th December 2006, 23:21
Certainly wasn't my taste, I gave it to a friend for his birthday last year so maybe I'll get it back again :laugh:

LeonBrooke
19th December 2006, 05:53
If I intended to recycle a present I definitely wouldn't say so here, my family or friends might read it! ;)

I've kept everything I've ever been given as a present, excepf for the chocolate stationery set which melted after only half an hour's use... ;)