PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday deadsquirrel

R3ROK
1st July 2007, 20:16
I know the day's almost done but happy birthday all the same :)

just_smile99
1st July 2007, 21:31
Happy Birthday!

Have a drink on me!

X

Reynard
1st July 2007, 21:42
Happy Birthday Simon! Hope you're having a good one! :beer:

The White Lady
2nd July 2007, 08:19
Many Happy Returns for yesterday - sorry we missed it, but hopefully you had better things to do on the day than wander round the forum!
:cheese:

Hope you had a Great Day :)

inamo
2nd July 2007, 11:02
Belated Happy Birthday from me too.

shuz7
2nd July 2007, 11:09
Hope you had a wonderfull day x

chrisn
2nd July 2007, 11:27
Happy birthday Simon, from several time zones away!!

Would suggest you have a drink on me but that is probably illeagal here, well thats my excuse anyway!

Chris N

deadsquirrel
2nd July 2007, 17:01
Thankyou for all the kind words - I'm over the shock of being 0x26H now (almost).

I did spend the day doing better than wandering the forum - much better, but that's another story ;)

I'm sure there'll be the odd spare cold beer at the next event if anyone's in the area on Saturday evening. (Airfares not included unfortunately)

:)

just_smile99
2nd July 2007, 18:57
Yeah come down and see me and i'll get ya a drink! I'll be stayin over again in the tent
X

racing59
2nd July 2007, 19:45
Thankyou for all the kind words - I'm over the shock of being 0x26H now (almost).

I did spend the day doing better than wandering the forum - much better, but that's another story ;)

I'm sure there'll be the odd spare cold beer at the next event if anyone's in the area on Saturday evening. (Airfares not included unfortunately)

:)

Belated salutations ol' boy.

Doing something better than wandering the forum? Shurley shome mishtake? I didn't see you at Santa Pod (FastFest!).

See you in a couple of weeks.